What if Berserk is not finished?

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Yousef
imanewbie

What if Berserk is not finished?

Post by Yousef »

We all know that Berserk has been on since 1989, and that the person responsible for it is Mr. Kintaro Miura-sama and has been producing 2 Volumes per year, and according to Mr kintaro Miura his only half way through.

But what will happen if (God forbid), something happens to Mr. Kintaro Miura? Will there be anyone else to carry the flame? Or will we be stuck with no ending?

I personally understand why Mr. Kintaro Miura takes his time doing the Volumes, Berserk is a work of art and it needs time so it can be prefected. But it will be a shame if its not complete.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

This has been discussed a bit before, and I'm not really sure if it's topic worthy.

Regardless, you shouldn't start a thread with your first post, it's not looked upon well by other members, including myself. You might want to introduce yourself here first. I also suggest that you read the FAQ and Guidelines if you haven't done so already. You haven't really broken any rules, so I don't think you deserve to get flamed for this. It's a common newbie mistake. We'll see what other members think about this.

And it's Kentaro Miura as far as I know. :wink:
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Eh, I think Yousef should ask Miura himself, because we can only speculate.

It would be common sense that if he should pass away before Berserk is finished, then it would cease to continue.

Femto: very informative, thank you. :D
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

if miura does pass away before the end.. ill be looking for the disney remake.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Been here, done this, you're not ready for thread creation!