Newage3 Goals and Accomplishments

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

clan big brother heh. ghost is so nice Image:D

i have q about that though. if i play on a dif IP does that register? cause i've played on my friends account and if he joins i dont want there to be any problems :?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I wish I had a big bro who hands me cash and trains me up...should have done that from level 1. Now I'm level 4, with no money, no rings, and people are trashing my arse.

If someone wants to transfer me a ring, or a lard of cash, heh, it'll be cool. I'll sent you a paper bag with all my admiration in it. :P :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

MrFelony wrote:clan big brother heh. ghost is so nice Image:D

i have q about that though. if i play on a dif IP does that register? cause i've played on my friends account and if he joins i dont want there to be any problems :?
there's an option in the "account" link on the left where you can disable trading and donating to the same IP. i've mine disabled because i play at school a lot and have no idea if anyone from my school plays
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

well i have hit 100 nw, gotten 40 endurance, and 200 alliance points. now my next goal is 500 nw, and maybe 500 alliance points...
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

well my nw is 4 away form 300 hundred and with a lil over 500 speed i decided to try to go back to -200 so i could work out my power and concentration.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

since you did all that work to get to +200, you might as well raise your speed a little more before going UPF
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I would recommend getting your speed really high before going back. I am over the -200 maker, and found myself loosing because my speed was too low. I was getting in a fight adn never getting in a single attack, granted I did one kill most times I did get in my attack, so I have been working on nothing but speed. I wish I had actually worked on more speed before getting here. It seems so slow after working out in the HQ. I mean I have like 661 power, and got there in no time. I have been working on nothing but speed for the longest time and I am barely at 450. If you are going to do the reversal thing I woudl wait til your speed was much higher.

As for my goals and accomplishments I think I am going to work on my speed for a bit longer, only 4 NW shy of 500, so I will be there tomorrow after the reset. I guess my next big thing is earning enough money to buy more bio-enhancements.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

well i was planning on spending my orbs on speed, as well as possibly buying some more pills...but i guess i could just go to a 1000 :roll:
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I used pills to help me along as well. Bought like 50k worth. I only used orbs on Endurance, and since then on HP, because my HP is currently quite low. I am not saying necessarily to take my advice, probbaly better to wait til someone more experienced comes by. If I had gone that direction I would have probbaly just worked on alot of speed, and done the opposite of what I am doing now. It woudl be kind of cool, being able to beat people before they get in an attack. Now I just wait a while then hit them and kill them with one shot, though it has caused some close battles sometimes.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

speed is good...until they hit you
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Hrm getting to lvl 2 is my goal atm. I push all my stats equally.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

What sucks is I lose to people who do like 50 damage at the most, I just never get in an attack, or if I beat them I get in one attack and it is strong enough to kill them.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

ya that is a nuissance i guess. i got my speed up to 750, im gonna just depend on orbs from then on..though i might be using it on hps as well :?.