Chapter 255

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Time to lay down the law. Complain about how long it takes EG to release a translated Berserk and you get on the TMS aka 'teh ban'. If you can't wait, go grab the raws yourself and get the skullknight.net translation and have fun.

No posting of Berserk raws here, no posting of translated Berserk here unless it is by EG. Edited/fan-parody are ok however. :D
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Now I have to wait til the end of june. Oh well, I have waited this long might as well wait longer. Then I can get a massive berserk fix with multiple chapters. I like the sound of that.
psi29a wrote:No posting of Berserk raws here, no posting of translated Berserk here unless it is by EG. Edited/fan-parody are ok however. :D
Yes people and do this, and post it in the omake thread. We need more, can never have enough omake.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Bah I wanted to be nice and re-uploaded Eldos work but the Link doesn't work. But I got it and I tried to help, so I won't care anymore. :P
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I got it now, and all I got to say is what an awesome chapter. I am pumped waiting for the next release. Man these are the chapters we have been waiting for.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Jebus, the damn series won't be finished for another decade. You all need to relax and find a hobby... like me.

:beer:
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

This IS our hobby.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

I had a dream that I was reading 256 and 257 last night.
Last edited by DarkenRahlX on Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

thats as bad as my dreams of playing chess, or warcraft 2. when you start dreaming about it, you are doing it way too much
Last edited by MrFelony on Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Back when I played Doom and Doom II I dreamt about those every night, talk about freaky dreams. Also dreamt about Ultima 7 when I played it. It is sad when you spend so much time doing one thing that you end up dreaming about it. :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

banging your head to try and get the dreams to stop? :P
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Well, no sooner than 3 days after moving into my new townhouse my room-mate asks me "What is anime you keep talking about?". So, every night this week during dinner, we watch 2 episodes of Berserk. He was thinking it was crap for the first two episodes, then it grew on him.

Now he is addicted... it is like crack to him.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

haha so when should we expect to see him on mindwerks :D
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Yup, Berserk starts off a little slow, but by the third volume it's pure bliss. I'm having trouble getting people up there myself though, they basically lose interest after the first one.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

psi29a wrote:Jebus, the damn series won't be finished for another decade. You all need to relax and find a hobby... like me.

Football.....
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

My hobby is lovin on my girl.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

DarkenRahlX wrote:My hobby is lovin on my girl.
:LOL:
Even Berserk can't top that now can it?
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

DarkenRahlX wrote:My hobby is lovin on my girl.
hobby? bah, i'm in it as a full time job. I married my girl. :P
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

There are so many interesting things to do...so lets get it on. for example I posted a little berserk review on the manga section of baka updates since there wasn't one present. hope you like it....

http://www.manga.baka-updates.com/reviews.html?id=51
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It is a pretty good review that shows what Berserk is,hopefully it will help those who doesn't know of Berserk.

But you might wanna check the spelling of this word mercendaries.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Yup, Berserk starts off a little slow, but by the third volume it's pure bliss. I'm having trouble getting people up there myself though, they basically lose interest after the first one.
I have found that people get turned off by Griffith and Guts's gay water fight.... people I show it to are like "...dude this is gay, no gay shit." then I say "no your gay, now sit down and watch the rest of the fucking episode, you homophobe." *touches their shoulder just to fuck with them* :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

uuuhhh I think this is one of the words I always get wrong...can't change it though since I can't edit it any more. Their system is that anyone can send a review, they decide if it's OK and then post it. Well to be exact I wouldn't even be able to prove that I am the author...but still I'm glad you liked.

Oh got to go or I'll be late for training...
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

mercenaries...no d heh. liked it only i disagree with your review of casca, she disagrees with griffith, like taking in Guts, but she always does what he says in the end.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

To her Griffiths word is law and if he orders her to kill a comrade, she will do it without asking questions.
I don't think Casca would kill an innocent comrade even if Griffith orders her to.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I'm not so sure about that cause she is sickly loyal to Griffith in the begining.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

Casca changes over time and starts to care more for other people than griffith too, but in the beginning, just when guts joins the band she is like a fanatic. She didn't want guts to join because she was jealous about griffith treating guts special. "I want you, guts"... these words never escaped griffiths lips before. She couldn't accept that cause guts took her place by griffiths side. Besides, guts didn't care for anyone in the beginning too, but that also changes. I didn't write that too since people who might get interested should read it on their own.