Chapter 255

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

theory0
imanewbie

Chapter 255

Post by theory0 »

coming soon
http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/sp/img/05v09.jpg

edit: don't post images that are straight off another person's website. that is just rude. Please update your post with self-hosted picture using imagebucket or something. Thanks -- psi29a
Eldo wrote:I uploaded it on imageshack. It didn't really require much effort at all. :wink: In future, don't directly link pictures from other sites, host in on something else like imageshack or something. It's not really that big of a hassle. :P

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

The preview for 255 is up already?

We haven't even read 254 yet! :x
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yare, yare. Well, at least we know Miura's doing his job. :P
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Well I talked to a friend in Japan. Apparaently Miura got loose from his cage a few months back. He wanted to live like a "normal person". But luckly the authorities caught him and he is back in his cage, writing as fast as possible to get Berserk done and get out of captivity.
ImageImage
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

They seem to be inside and without hassle.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

Ara Ara! Ma ii ka.

there will be a blessed time when berserk chapter will be released in batches...muahahaha let's wait until then.
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Does this mean we have to move the Hat-ishness to this thread instead of the ol' 254? :)
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

NO HATS!!!!! Leave the hats in 254. We should be getting both chapters fairly close together, and when 255 comes out then we will just move all the discussion to this thread, so lets keep it clean.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Yeah LordMune, try to contain yourself. :wink:

Any who, it does look like they got in there with out any trouble, wonder if they sneaked in or something?

EDIT - Just saw the guard on the corner of the page when I looked at it again, so sneaking was not how they got in, maybe Farnese's mother?? I have no idea......
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Maybe Scheirke used some sort of invisibilty enchantment on them.
ImageImage
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Who knows maybe before this pic Guts have already wasted the gaurds and got in easy.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Well you can see the guard standing still back at the entrance. He seems unhurt and not to be worrying about a thing.
HolyWater
imanewbie

Post by HolyWater »

wow 255 already. :) can't wait to read it. I am a big fan of berserk
Today is a good DAy to Die.......
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

HolyWater wrote:wow 255 already. :) can't wait to read it. I am a big fan of berserk
See people? This is a fine first post! Congratulations! :D
ImageImage
HolyWater
imanewbie

Post by HolyWater »

Today is a good DAy to Die.......
psi29a
Godo

Re: Chapter 255

Post by psi29a »

theory0 wrote:coming soon
aww, come on man. Don't just rip the shit off other people's websites. That is just rude. At least copy it and host the image yourself if you want to post it here. Do you want YoungAnime to come here trying to figure out who is raping their bandwidth? :(

Please update your post and host the image yourself or use something like image bucket.
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

by the way, ins't it just that shierke used her magic to confuse the guards, so they where able to enter easily?
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Re: Chapter 255

Post by Eldo »

psi29a wrote:Please update your post and host the image yourself or use something like image bucket.
I fixed that for him Psi. :wink:
||||||| wrote:by the way, ins't it just that shierke used her magic to confuse the guards, so they where able to enter easily?
It looks like it, since she's mumbling some cryptic language...that could only spell MAGIC!

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

We should probably make a FAQ about posting pictures and the like so n00bs don't post direct links to other sites.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Make a FAQ you say? Well, I don’t know if we should “make” a FAQ just about posting pics, but it is something worth mentioning in the Guidelines. Once again, I feel this is an issue that affects the entire board, so I’ll leave it to Psi to add it into the Guidelines. ;)
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Arresty wrote:Well you can see the guard standing still back at the entrance. He seems unhurt and not to be worrying about a thing.
Maybe they got in other way and snuck past that guard you know Guts doesn't have to fight everyone he sees ;)

But most likely Shierke did a spell to get in unnoticed.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Starnum I was more meaning adding it to an existing FAQ or guideline. It definitely does not warrant its whole thread. Especially since it was only one question.

Libaax, my guess is that it was magic because she seems to be chanting something as they are walking, but who knows, and its best to just wait and see. I am getting anxious now.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

This preview worries me cause it means that nothing happened in 254 if they got in to the ball in 255.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Maybe something will happen in 255. We should be getting them fairly close together. Its worth the wait.
Nyyrikki
imanewbie

Post by Nyyrikki »

oh my god.. if that slow-ass-moving-forward of the story continues on like this we aren`t going to see them arriving in elfheim before volume 33 or so.. (which might be around 2007) :-/

i mean.. when you compare it with the earlier volumes the story was progressing way faster, there was way more action going on in just one volume..

but as it is now.. i am getting a little bit angry, cause i don`t plan to sacrifice my next 10 years behind a pc waiting for every new chapter..
who knows what will happen in my life..

but on the other side i can`t get myself to leave berserk be without having read it till the end.. argh.. :-/

so.. man (@miura) come on and let the story finally come to an end..
grab one or two apprentices and let them in into your plans for the story to continue and end so that we 1). don`t have to wait for eternity and 2). don`t ever have to worry should you ever get killed before having finished berserk..