DBZ!

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I felt angry when they called ssj " blonde hair thing" And i dislike this whole thing about the kids gettins soo strong soo fast. I liked it when goku first turned ssj after krillin died.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
vermillion
imanewbie

Post by vermillion »

They called it "blond hair thing" because they didn't have a clue about what a ssj is. Remember that they haven't been trained by Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Goten, Trunks, or whoever who really knew about what a ssj is. Perhaps they didn't even know that they were Saiajins.
About the kids getting so strong so fast, yes, it's a little bit too extreme, also in Dragon Ball Z. But it is understandable. Had Goku or Vegeta seen someone getting ssj while they were kids, they would most likely have been able to do it as well. I believe that the point there is that there are things that kids learn too fast. Which is true in real world.

Back in "DBZ" subject (the post could have been just DB in general, not only DBZ), I really liked it when Gohan went ssj2. That was just crazy. This and the moment that Goku gets ssj vs Freeza are my favorite moments from Dragon Ball.
Else there are invited guests, there is no party
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

vermillion wrote:This and the moment that Goku gets ssj vs Freeza are my favorite moments from Dragon Ball.
I liked Freezas Characterstyle. He was all this evil emperor like. I think he's my favorite Character after all. But his voice sucked. :cry:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

The thing i hate about all these little kids turning ssj so fast is that theyre not even full sayajin. Arent they like 1/8 or 1/16 sayajin or something.

Oh and i missed when gohan turned ssj2 because i was at 6th grade camp. I was really mad when i heard it happened. I ended up dling it off of kazaa like a year later.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
linoleum
imanewbie

Post by linoleum »

i wonder.... your (anyone) country .... is the OST keep changing???

in my country the OSt fr small goku to (back to) small (got cursed) .... the OST same
OY
Messatsu
This is my new home

Post by Messatsu »

He he up here in Canada we started having DBZ way before the lot of you guys had it in manga form. By the time you guys where still in the Frieze saga we where all ready in the buu series. To ad to that me and my friends where all obsessed DBZ fans and got bootleg episodes from the show in Japanese, we also watched GT and most of the movies( Our favorite of all time has to be the 1st broly movie)

On favorite characters mine has to be goku. Why? because hes the quintessential best friend, although not very smart and some what naive, hes still very loyal and respectful of people, but still like a good fight which i found cool.

Oh and somewhat of a sad little story: One of our pass times was pretending that we where dbz characters at like 10 pm behind some obscure school. Sufficed it to say that most of my friends(yes including me) have grown out of it for obvious reasons. Why do i say"most of my friends"? Well you see one of them ACTUALLY THINKS HES VEGETA to this very day (he'd be around my age 20)so yeah.... we don't talk very much...at all...

OK OK quit looking at me like that so i cut him up abit, but you know it wasn't anything he was rely gonna need.

So who's in the market for a barely used pair of testicles?
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Messatsu wrote:He he up here in Canada we started having DBZ way before the lot of you guys had it in manga form. By the time you guys where still in the Frieze saga we where all ready in the buu series. To ad to that me and my friends where all obsessed DBZ fans and got bootleg episodes from the show in Japanese, we also watched GT and most of the movies( Our favorite of all time has to be the 1st broly movie)

On favorite characters mine has to be goku. Why? because hes the quintessential best friend, although not very smart and some what naive, hes still very loyal and respectful of people, but still like a good fight which i found cool.

Oh and somewhat of a sad little story: One of our pass times was pretending that we where dbz characters at like 10 pm behind some obscure school. Sufficed it to say that most of my friends(yes including me) have grown out of it for obvious reasons. Why do i say"most of my friends"? Well you see one of them ACTUALLY THINKS HES VEGETA to this very day (he'd be around my age 20)so yeah.... we don't talk very much...at all...

OK OK quit looking at me like that so i cut him up abit, but you know it wasn't anything he was rely gonna need.

So who's in the market for a barely used pair of testicles?
I remember seeing cell episodes more than 10 years ago. It was on a french channel, the program was called "Club Doroté". They had very fun anime that time.