Which Hawk do you miss the most?

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Which Hawk do you miss the most?

Judeau
72%
Corkus
3%
Pippin
12%
Rickert
6%
The Raiders
5%
Other
2%

Total votes: 145

gatsthehawk
imanewbie

Post by gatsthehawk »

dos.azn wrote:oh its gattsthehawk, the guy who tried to take credit for my 0makes

:evil: :evil: :evil:
lol me and starnum started the topic... and I never took your credit :o :o

plus I can make good omake myself, its like going to the toilet to drop an award winning turd.... it simply drops :o :o that's what good omake should be like :roll:
"この世界には人の運命をつかさどる、なんらかの超越的な。律”
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

gatsthehawk wrote: its like going to the toilet to drop an award winning turd.... it simply drops :o :o that's what good omake should be like :roll:
Heh...

We need more omake obviously. It'd be great if you could make more. The thread's dead, and needs to be necroed with an omake. You don't necessarily need photoshop to make a good omake, just paint or gimp (I've never used it, but I think it's free) is fine.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
gatsthehawk
imanewbie

Post by gatsthehawk »

yeh eldo, I never used anything but pain for my omakes hey...speakin of which, I will go try to make one now
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

gatsthehawk wrote:sup starnum!!!
Heh, how's it going.

I don't think he tried to take credit for your omake, Dos. I think whoever said that just didn't know what they were talking about. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Starnum wrote:I think whoever said that just didn't know what they were talking about. ;)
Ha! That was Buz! :kekeke:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

gatsthehawk wrote:yeh eldo, I never used anything but pain for my omakes hey...speakin of which, I will go try to make one now
New Omake that sounds good. :thumbsup:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

gatsthehawk wrote:
dos.azn wrote:oh its gattsthehawk, the guy who tried to take credit for my 0makes

:evil: :evil: :evil:
lol me and starnum started the topic... and I never took your credit :o :o
my mistake, buzkashi and i were unsure which lord mozgus 0make u were referring to in ur old old post

so whats new? did you accomplish your latest terrorist mission? :lol:
gatsthehawk
imanewbie

Post by gatsthehawk »

nah mate no missions for me yet,. still its all training... u know its takes more than anything to build a good reliable soldier... they don't come all ready to go like good ol canned food.... hummmm .... i am off to eat!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Eldo wrote:
Starnum wrote:I think whoever said that just didn't know what they were talking about. ;)
Ha! That was Buz! :kekeke:
Im sorry that this threw me off
gatsthehawk wrote:
Buzkashi wrote:
gatsthehawk wrote:yeh man back in the ol DP days... when I used to make good omake using lord mozgus and his big fuck off bible
Yea was that the one with Nomad slamming his head on the ground. ?

yea sure was!!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Wyrm
imanewbie

Post by Wyrm »

MrFelony wrote:he isnt an anti-hero, he was just an ass. guts is an anti-hero. Elric is an anti-hero. corkus=ass. therefor he should be brought back because now there arent any assholes left
Ah, you are right. He is not the anti-hero, I forgot that Guts had that job. He was the anti-anti-hero, and that is why I liked him.
Ph34r t3h Wyrm extraordinaire that is I.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh my, now I'm thoroughly confused. Maybe Gattsthehawk was mistaken about which Omake was being referred to, unless he was really trying to take credit for Dos' work. I don't know, I was never really sure on the matter anyway. Maybe Buz is just trying to trick us! *Looks about suspiciously* :P
gatsthehawk
imanewbie

Post by gatsthehawk »

nah screw taking credit for things I aint done, that is almost as gay as Nomad.... (geez that is really pushing the enveloppe) :o :o
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I never said that you were trying to take credit. It justs looks like it. Iono maybe you were confused by the question.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
gatsthehawk
imanewbie

Post by gatsthehawk »

nah yeh I was mistaken.... the one I made was nomad being slammed by the big fuck off bible... nothing about hitting the ground. and what happened to shisho????
he was top flamer,
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Libaax wrote:Corkus was needed cause somebody has to be the ass ;)

Also which Elric are you talking about?
<====refer to picture
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Ah ok the only Elric i know is the Elric brothers in FMA.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

gatsthehawk wrote:nah yeh I was mistaken.... the one I made was nomad being slammed by the big fuck off bible... nothing about hitting the ground. and what happened to shisho????
he was top flamer,
Hes still around, i think he only posts when needed though.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

he isnt bad ass enough to be a true anti-hero. though he does meet some qualifications, he falls short in the height category... :roll:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Haha thats true he isnt a giant exactly ;)
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

gatsthehawk wrote:nah yeh I was mistaken.... the one I made was nomad being slammed by the big fuck off bible... nothing about hitting the ground. and what happened to shisho????
he was top flamer,
Some prophecies suggest Shisho will awake from his eternal slumber once Forsaken Nomad poses as a threat to the world again.

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

gatsthehawk wrote:nah mate no missions for me yet,. still its all training... u know its takes more than anything to build a good reliable soldier... they don't come all ready to go like good ol canned food.... hummmm .... i am off to eat!
didnt you say you were gonna charge into the white house with C4 attached to you?
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

i hope teh FBI doesnt read this forum...
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

This is the FBI we know where you live give your self up and you wont be hurt......... well maybe a little :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

They'd send me to fuckin guantanamo.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

MrFelony wrote:i hope teh FBI doesnt read this forum...
no need, gattsthehawk is a good guy but he always leaves once in a while for like a few months, and everytime he does, he says something like "i have to go now, there is something i must do...." and then the top news headlines for the day after is some terrorist attack :lol: