Chapter 254

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Femto wrote:Enough with the Chapter 254 talk! This thread is all about teh hats! :twisted:

I've taken the liberty of creating a custom made hat for dos because he's cool, and I know he'll use it. You'll notice the work "Gook" has been incribed very carefully with a Quake font on this limited edition hat. This will set our moderator apart from any other lame but simliar looking hat that could be found in google by typing the word "hat." :wink:

This hat has been PIEZOR! approved.

+1 :twisted:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

AHAH dos is gona like it!! ...or else :OWTH:
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Starnum wrote:I have a feeling Dos isn't going to be down with that. *Chuckles*
starnum has known me since last june, and hence he knows me best :wink:

i do think its alright, but im not down with it. i do like that it was a cap, not like buzkashi's gay one thats an abraham lincoln wannabe, and i do like the gook thing, but i dunno. maybe ill be down with a different one
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Ahem, its a top hat. You know for the elegant and dignified......Just fyi..
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I actually like Buz's hat but meh, to each his own.

dos: It's good to know that there's still hope left in you. I'm sure if you post a picture of a hat you'd like, there'll be more than enough people wanting to do the edit for you, myself included. :wink:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Femto wrote:I'm sure if you post a picture of a hat you'd like, there'll be more than enough people wanting to do the edit for you, myself included. :wink:
I'll do it too. :P

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I WONT!!!
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Eldo wrote:I'll do it too. :P
You can't do it, not until you wear your own hat that is.

C'mon Eldo, I know you want to do it.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

That's because you're a chocolate thief, Buz. Image

No, I AIN'T WEARING A HAT!! I'm changing my avatar soon, I browsing for a suitable one...

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

When i get home, ima prolly get a new one. Who knows i might have to leave the mod hat squad.....
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Don't even think about stabbing us in the back Buz...
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Buzkashi wrote:I WONT!!!
more like you can't cuz you a photoshop noob :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

well femto, i like the idea of a cap, but maybe one that fits better
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Post the cap you like, Dos, and we'll see what we can do. :wink:

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

...I was gettin good at photoshop, but after the reformat i lost it, along wit all teh manga!! And supernova is gone so i cant dl it anymore.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Eldo wrote:Post the cap you like, Dos, and we'll see what we can do. :wink:
well like i said, being part of the mod hat syndicate or whatever the hell they are are isnt my top priority :P mods like eldo, starnum, psi, and I look too good to need hats :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

dos.azn wrote:mods like eldo, starnum, psi, and I look too good to need hats
*laughs*

Yeah, that is SO true!

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Ahem. The hats make us look even better than we already do.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Buzkashi wrote:The hats make us look even better than we already do.
Yes, I agree that you look terrible without a hat. :P

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

So your saying the hat looks good.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Teh Hat Mod Squad is not about looks, there's something deeper going on here. If you join we'll let you know why we wear hats, and why it's important that you do so as well.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea what he said. See thats why i keep femto around, hes better with words than I. :P
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Yeah, but it's not something you can say in words, it's something you just know.

Like the Force.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yes join the Hat Side Dos......IT IS your destiny.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

no you're wrong dumbass

my destiny is to kill off every other asian race to prove superiority of my fellow koreans as the ultimate asian race
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

hahahah Well see youll come around soon enough....