::Bleach::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Re: ::Bleach::

Post by papasith »

as a side note, if the gallon of black ink was used we would be spared the story.

So i noticed ichigo says he is going to lose his shinigami powers. i wonder if Tite is getting the boot from jumop, so has to come up with an ending quickly
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

I do think this manga will be over soon it'll probably end with soul society saying good bye and ichigo going back to school and time skip to him old with kids with orihime.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:I do think this manga will be over soon it'll probably end with soul society saying good bye and ichigo going back to school and time skip to him old with kids with orihime.
Ah, the Harry Potter ending.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

never read harry potter :o
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Well now you don't have to read it, but yeah, that ending was god awful. I wasn't expecting much of an ending to begin with, J. K. Rowling sucks, but that ending was bad as hell.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well this is all well and good, and that looked cool and all, but does it really make much sense? Not really. Also, the giving up of the powers ending, again, really? *sigh*
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Aizen is going to get his ass hand to him then Ichigo is going to have a spaz attack and die... or something... although I do like how he is kicking Aizen's ass right now there has got to be a finishing twist somewhere
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Mail
Mastered PM

Post by Mail »

Yea, bleach is all about the "Oh look! You're kicking ass, you must be really strong right? NOPE! Here's the next badass and he's way stronger than you. Better train again!"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

cya aizen =[
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

aizen got pwned but by what i really cant say Ichigo did it but how is lost in the utter blackness of the attack :evil:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Notice how Aizen went from being a superior, aloof, calm and collected being, to just another screaming, ranting, sniveling loser. As soon as things don't go their way their whole demeanor changes. Just another boring, predictable, shallow villain. Meh.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Going from the DBZ formula metal aizen should be returning soon and a future grimmjaw/tatsuki baby should be coming soon
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Well, at least his last words were cool.
>That's the way the world is.
>That's a loser's logic! The victor...must always speak not of how the the world is, but how it should be! I...-

Poor bastard...does he not realize that in Bleach, the status quo is god?

Sigh

At this point, the only reason I keep reading this manga is so I can despise it more appropriately.
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Indeed. Was it just me, or did anyone else find that for the big ultimate final battle, the end of the fight was awfully anti-climatic. If it is indeed over, that is. It seems that way, but you never really know if it's over until it's over. :P
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

what if ichigo died and went to soul society as a way to explain him getting his power back that's why he buckled over
papasith

Post by papasith »

my god thats so stupid it might happen x.x, or he lost rukia's (or still has hers to augment his arrencar powers )
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

nah rukia's power is gone when byuakakak killed his soul chain he'll find a way to get them back
Mail
Mastered PM

Post by Mail »

Personally I think he caught the Butterfly from Aizen.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well Ishida supposedly lost his powers before, but then got them back. So anything is possible. This is Bleach, it doesn't have to make sense or be consistent. More like, Bleh... >.>
papasith

Post by papasith »

orhime will restore his powers
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

im surprised tite didn't kill her off just to have ichigo reach a new power, so what's gonna happen now is tito gonna skip how ichigo got his new power and the battle between zaraki and yammy?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Boooooring! Zzzzzzzz. Also, quite weak. Ichigo loses his powers and then suggests that this conclusion is what Aizen really wished for. Seems like someone's been reading FMA, which did it way better. Bleach only wishes it had the kind of awesome execution found in FMA. Way to rip shit off and then fail miserably at it, Tite. I think all the DBZ jokes we've been making recently is another fine example of this. >.>
ShinigamiGuts wrote:im surprised tite didn't kill her off just to have ichigo reach a new power, so what's gonna happen now is tito gonna skip how ichigo got his new power and the battle between zaraki and yammy?
Probably. We know Ichigo fused with Zangetsu, and "became" Zangetsu, or what the crap ever, and Yammy was obviously defeated. Tite probably figures that's enough information on the matter. He's practically phoning it in at this point. I'm still pissed that we have yet to see Kisuke's damn Bankai! What was the point of all that foreshadowing in the flashback if he wasn't gonna do anything with it!? The fact that Kisuke, Yamamoto, and Yoruichi didn't reveal their Bankai's during the fight with fugging Aizen of all people, is just completely unacceptable. They probably didn't use them because Tite hasn't come up with anything yet! *Growl* If this manga ends without so much as an explanation for what Urahara's damn Bankai is, then I will forever renounce it, curse its name, and rant and rave about how horrible it is with plenty of well founded examples of said horribleness, especially when others praise it. This is non-negotiable, lol. I'm nearly at this point already. I've been saying that for a long time now. At first it was kind of a joke, but at this point it's personal, lol. I used to tote this manga like nobody's business, but it has fallen so far in my eyes that at this point I'm fairly disgusted with it. You're on thin ice here, Bleach! You got some 'splaining to do, Tite! Ugh, sorry for all the ranting, but I'm just so disappointed with this manga lately...bleh. I guess it's bothering me so much because I used to really like this manga, and praised it highly. Feh, so much for that. :sweat: </nerd_rage>
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Honestly did we ever see ANYBODYS bankai dude? think about it I honestly can't think of one new bankai
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

Yeah pff i think that only Soifon, Ichimaru and Kensei Muguruma shows their bankai's during battle of Karakura 8) Which makes only one new for each faction (Gotei 13, Aizen's army and visoreds). As an additional note Kensei is the only bankai user at this point from visored's though they have four former captain's in their ranks. Oh and where was Aizen's bankai?!?
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

What was gin's bankai? The long sword? I thought he said he lied