::Bleach::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Right, I’m going to do like Trog and get the new stuff from Bleach7, and then replace it with Manga Rain’s shit later. Got to love those colored pics. ;)

Wait a second...volume 18 starts with 148? That doesn't make sense. I must have something wrong. If that's true, then that means there are like only 4 chapters in volume 17. When does 17 begin? Thanks for the help.
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Post by InsaneNoodlyGuy »

Starnum is right. Anime sucks compared to the Manga. And that opening... good god, what were they thinking?
Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grrr!! Cheese!!!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, I don't think it sucks. I just like the manga more. I also like the openning.
huaja
imanewbie

Post by huaja »

Hmm, well, heres the site I use to organise Bleach chapters/volumes, just do a search for Bleach and you'll should get info on chapters released by what groups etc etc as well as the start/end of a volume. You might know it already but here it is http://www.dailymanga.org .

Quite handy since I just recently formatted (on accident) my manga hdd without backing it up the latest stuff I'd gotten; lucky that I had old backups but they're still in archive format and un-organised.

cheers

p.s. That Bleach OP is quite catchy :)

edit= I'd like to see the people that have done those Naruto colored pages do some Bleach ones as well; those colored pics that came with Inanes releases were top notch.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hey, thanks. That helped. So, when does 19 begin? They didn’t have that on there.
huaja
imanewbie

Post by huaja »

Your welcome, can't help ya on 19 though, my guess is that vol 19 will start in the next chapter or two.
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Warning, Spoiler

A spoiler is below. Do not look at the picture if you do not want the spoiler.

Seriously, don't.

I take no responsiblity.

Okay...

AW HELL'S YEAH. IT'S ON!
Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grrr!! Cheese!!!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Damn, if I had known it was going to be spoiler even for people who've read up to chapter 158, I wouldn't have looked at it. Oh well, I'll live.

SHIT'S GOING TO BE BADASS THOUGH!

I love Bleach.
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Starnum wrote:Damn, if I had known it was going to be spoiler even for people who've read up to chapter 158, I wouldn't have looked at it. Oh well, I'll live.

SHIT'S GOING TO BE BADASS THOUGH!

I love Bleach.
I did warn you.

165 I belive.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

You should mention that it's from 165 in your spoiler warning up top. ;)
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

I was wondering... when ichigo had to fight against himself in order to gain zangetsus trust it was written "train him well because that power will be mine" or something like that. Was it the old man zangetsu who said it or was it ichigo nr 2?

Another thing dropped in to my mind. The ichigo nr 2 is that a hollow? Came to my mind when i saw that picture :P.
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

The quote was from the other Ichigo. I'm not sure exactly what that is though. It's probably just his negative side. Which would mean, if he's a shinigami, then it probably would manifest itself as a hallow *shrugs*.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Ah yeah. A little bit like Naruto then hehe. "Drawing strength from something powerful living inside him :)"
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Not really. I think it's just an extension of his psyche, like an alternate personality. I guess we'll find out though *shrugs*.
huaja
imanewbie

Post by huaja »

I think that it has a connection to Kaien and what happened to him. Ichigo looks exactly like him and that other Ichigo with Zangetsu looked exactly like Kaien after he fought with that Hollow.
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

chapter 159 is out on bleach7.com
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Cool, thanks for the info.

Hm, I doubt it has anything to do with Kaien. I think the fact that they look alike is just a coincidence. Something to further relate Rukia's hidden feelings for Ichigo, which she either has, or will have. I mean the hollow was clearly born when Kisuke made him go through the training to become a Shinigami.

You know what's crazy? If I have a son, I'm going to name him Kaien. I've been planning it for years. When I saw that section in the manga, I was like, "Whoa!" That's the first time I've seen that name used too. Damn it, until then it was original. Oh well, it's still unique. There’s also a character in my story “Ksi”, who is named Kaien.

Yeah, I would spell it Kyan though. You know, since he'd be an American. ;)
huaja
imanewbie

Post by huaja »

#155 out by manga-rain everybody....
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

chapter 160 is out on bleach7.com
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

You guys are so helpful. ;)
huaja
imanewbie

Post by huaja »

#161 out at bleach7.com. Cant wait to see the rest of the fight!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Warning: Slightly spoilerific.

Oh hell yeah! I just read 162, and it was all in color! I have seen Ichigo's Ban Kai! I am pumped! I can't wait to see what he's able to do with it!
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

nice that we finally get to see some other face then byakuyas regular arrogant one :)
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh yes, indeed. The shock on his face was priceless.

By the way, 163 is now out at Bleach7. All right, I got to inform for once!
huaja
imanewbie

Post by huaja »

Hehe, think I might wait til they release a couple of chapters or so, I just wanna see more of the fight at once, not just one chapter at a time... If some one gets that explanation, heh.

On a side note anyone know where or can tell which Naruto chapters go in which volume from Vol 07 and up?