::Bleach::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Re: ::Bleach::

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, he did. It was the poison shard he left in Aizen's heart, remember. Yeah there are a lot of Banakai's that should've been revealed, which weren't. This displeases me greatly, heh.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Starnum wrote:Yeah, he did. It was the poison shard he left in Aizen's heart, remember. Yeah there are a lot of Banakai's that should've been revealed, which weren't. This displeases me greatly, heh.
It was the long Sword. But as he explained it when the sword expands and contracts the metal dissolves what its in contact with.
"Context is for Kings"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well yeah, that's what I was talking about.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

what a shity bankai
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

Yeah he simply lied like usually.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

forced to sit down and not move for 20000 years must suck
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Imagine Kubo Tite is Aizen and that chair is a toilet and all his fans are in that toilet he's sitting on.

I'm so pissed at this ending that I'm in denial. It can't end like this! :evil:
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well it's not over yet. The note at the end of the chapter says it'll be back in two weeks. However, yeah, not too great so far. There's still so much that's left unexplained. I mean, there's still no real explanation for the special circumstances surrounding Ichigo, or the connection between Isshin and Urahara. I could go on about the inconsistencies and plot-holes in this manga, but I won't waste our time. So far this is shaping up to be a very disappointing ending. I seriously doubt Tite can pull out anything close to a worthwhile ending at this point, unless he surprises us and this isn't really the beginning of the end. Either way, I'm not expecting anything at this point but severe let-down. *sigh*
TheParagon
Mastered PM

Post by TheParagon »

bleach has been a dissappointment a long time, but i still read it for some reason. this is a quote from mangastream: "Bleachtards do not fret, Kubo himself said two more arcs (one 6-8month, one 2-3years) are still to come."
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

That's what I had heard as well, but I'm not so sure that's a good thing. It's entirely possible that he changed his mind or lost interest. Even more likely is that he's getting cancelled, but probably not. He's probably just fucking with us, and there's still another story arc or two to go before the actual ending. >.>
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

it'd be a big WTF if bleach really did end like this I wonder if thats why he took two weeks off a double issue with an ending =/
thepeaguy
notanewb

Post by thepeaguy »

TheParagon wrote:bleach has been a dissappointment a long time, but i still read it for some reason.
I don't understand it myself. I tend to ignore stuff I don't like.

Because it's one of the most popular mangas out there, it warrants ridicule I guess.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

It's about having a personal investment at this point. You've read this far, so you can't help but be compelled to see how it turns out. That's how it is for me anyway. Well, that and I'm just naive enough to harbor a modicum of hope that something worthwhile might happen. I'm still holding out for the rest of those captain bankais. Damn my own curiosity, lol. *sigh*
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Its not over, Naruto and Bleach will have a who can get the last word in contest and they will both trail on forever :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

lol The lost badge ark, is he serious with this? Either way I decided I'll keep up with Bleach it's just now getting interesting instead of mindless battles all the time.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

seems to me that he is trying to recapture the lighting he had in the bottle with the beginning of the series.
"Context is for Kings"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hm...okay then. :?
Grahf wrote:seems to me that he is trying to recapture the lighting he had in the bottle with the beginning of the series.
Yeah, I think you're right.

At this point, a fresh start may not be such a bad thing for this manga, but I can't say I'm terribly excited about it really. Ho~hum. >.>

Also, "Tekken"? Who still plays that? Heh.
Mail
Mastered PM

Post by Mail »

Truth be told, I'm marginally more interested now that Ichigo's lost his powers. I hope this ark is just Ichigo being badass for a human and then the series ends. If he gets his power back....then what's the point of reading on? What's different? It's been the same thing since Soul Society.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I suppose, but I'll probably keep reading anyway. As I've said before, I'm just too invested at this point. I just wanna see how it ends, whatever that may be. Though the ending will play a large part in my final decision on how I view this manga. Heh, yeah...you know he's gonna get his powers back. ;)
Mail
Mastered PM

Post by Mail »

*sigh*
Yea, I know. He's getting his powers back. Probably gonna be another arc where they go to the king guy or whatever.

I'm the same really, I want to see the manga through to the end. I didn't mean I would actually stop reading....just that I might start bleeding out the ears if he uses the same damn formula again.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

another arc weird.... OK so his sister is going to be the next replacement soul reaper wow... well at least it is all up hill from here :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I don't think Karen is going to become a shinigami, she's just the residence medium for now.
Aldarion
imanewbie

Post by Aldarion »

I'm so glad I stopped reading this about a year ago. Now that I randomly skimmed the latest chapters, I know it was the correct choice.(The same thing with Naruto) :| Fortunately One Piece still kicks ass.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

One Piece does kick ass, Naruto is still not bad in my opinion, and Bleach is just bleh, whatever. :)
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Scratch what I said earlier, I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter, Bleach is actually getting good in my opinion.