Ch 253

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

Awesome. Thanks Evanidus ^___^
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Great work!
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

I'll just have to chime in here: Great work!!
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Once again, deepest gratitude for another quick & well versed translation. Love you guys :oops:

I have to agree that it's good to see Guts in the picture once more. I also agree w/Psi on Mule joining up...that would be fun...after the last round of Mule vs. Ishidoro, oh God...I laughed so much. The chemistry between those two, is beautiful, much akin to that of Puck & Ishidoro but...well, feisty hehe.

Guts is a pimp. Farnese obviously adores him (to what extent, is your own perspective)...for her to hear 'praise', of any sort, from him, would bring her blushing ass to her knees. I'd be surprised if he made a point of stating how valuable she is to them & she DIDN'T go back...So I doubt any real show of 'power' would be necessary unless the Vandimion Guards acted afool (which is likely enough indeed). But at the same time, I don't think Guts would act TOO strongly, considering that it's Farnese's family & ultimately she wasn't taken by force...eh, who the fuck knows lol.

....Farnese's mother -does- seem like she showed up to scout the soldiers out for potential boy toys. Haha, a noble such as herself, w/years of experience w/noble men...yeah, I could easily imagine she's probably downright bored w/pretty, manicured, egocentric boys. A 'real', down right ass kicker would just push all of her buttons..if that's the case, I can't wait to see her reaction when Guts & co. stroll in....the nobles & soldiers would be dwarfed by Guts' intimidating presence. Wonder if that in itself will result in violence. But then, I have a writer's imagination so I'm just off on another of my own random, side tracks probably lol.

Hell, at least I'm on topic hehe.
"Your father sucks the flaking cocks of lepers in the lowest circle of HELL!!!"

..."Does he swallow?" ~Hellblazer

"Imagination is intelligence with an erection"~Victor Hugo

"Life is a disease...Sexually transmitted & fatal"~Neil Gaiman
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Starlore wrote:Hell, at least I'm on topic hehe.
Congratulations. :P

Well I am the same way too, but back on topic. I agree with you about Farnese and Guts. I am pretty sure if he said that they needed her, she would get all gooey and cry and run back to him. I think the only reason she was leaving to get them the boat in the first place, is because she felt that she was useless to them, and by doing that she was being useful.

See I can be on topic too. :shock: :D
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I basically agree with what Arresty said.

ON TOPIC!

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
J2 Cool
notanewb

Post by J2 Cool »

btw, what/who is that image from in your sig/avatar
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

It's from StormRiders, he's called Wind, proficient in Schimitars and his fierce lightning fast kicks.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

But from now on lets keep Ava and Sig discussions to the ava sig thread in the off the wall section. :P Me being responsible. :shock:

Well I have nothing to say on topic right now excpet I agree with Eldo, who agrees with me, who agrees with starlore... :? :P 8)
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Okay, I broke down and read it...now I won't have a big bulk of new material to read. ; :cry:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Heh, I was just leeching some manga from the EG channel. Now I'm just reading those along with the new chapter of Berserk, trying to get some hints on what's gonna happen next. :?

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I am looking forward to when Guts shows up at the ball. It should be intersting no matter what happens.
SileNTReApR
imanewbie

Post by SileNTReApR »

Her mother loved the pen0r, that's for sure. Potential MILF? Not likely. For Evanidus? Well, anything is possible.

Let us all bow down and pray with utter gratitude for this release, and hope that the editors did not consume too many movies while editing.

Now..let us all squirm in discomfort and impatience as we begin the long wait for the NEXT chapter.

My bucket of exploding poo to Evanidus, cheers ^^

Of course, knowing Evanidus this post will probably be edited like all of my other 7 posts. I personally found the chapter pretty boring..it needed more nudity, more gore and less sissy nobles. But, I'm not complaining. Props to the EG team again. Let's hope that in the next chapter, we'll see some noble heads flying off their "noble" bodies, and noble women screaming in terror as demons start to rape them.
[X] Click for the biggest manga distro group ever!
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

SileNTReApR wrote:Of course, knowing Evanidus this post will probably be edited like all of my other 7 posts.
Heh. Don't worry buddy. I know the truth. :wink:

WTF is up with your fixation with demon rape?

SileNTReApR
imanewbie

Post by SileNTReApR »

Nothing... someone told me the Berserk section was "on fire" so I came to fuel it :P
[X] Click for the biggest manga distro group ever!
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Heh, that's cool. :lol:

I haven't seen anything on fire lately though.

DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

It was on fire yesterday. We broke the attendance record because of the release of chapter 253
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Damnit I am never online for the record. I need to be here more often, not here enough. :?
Gatzz
Mastered PM

Post by Gatzz »

Also problem with different time-area's
Im almost always alone when im browsing here...

Netherlands
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Well I am on at weird hours, since I don't keep regular hours currently. I am on when people from all over are on. In fact I am on all the time when Eldo is on and he lives on the opposite side of the world from me. I don't have a set time. Besides I think we have a few other people form over that way Gatzz.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I have the same problem as Gatzz like now the forum is completly empty feels like im talking to myself :P

Ontopic...

Its so good to see Guts up and walking around.

I hope he ruins the ball bigtime. Also isnt Griffith and his band some kind of heroes in this war so maybe they will be at the ball.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I am here. Or am I a nobody. :P
Libaax wrote:I hope he ruins the ball bigtime. Also isnt Griffith and his band some kind of heroes in this war so maybe they will be at the ball.
Thats what I was thinking.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Typical that when i say the forum is empty people start coming to forum :P

If Griffith is there then hell will break loose and the ball is definetly ruined since Guts cant see him without attacking him at this point even if he cant do much against him.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah, and the armor would probably kick in immediately, to help fuel his rage. There would be a massive bloodbath.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yes, I really like how this chapter turned out. Mainly b/c Oro accepted all of my proofing notes. Look guys, he even changed the names to the official listings! Orochimaru is the man. you guys better believe it! Anyway, I hope my proofing has made the dialogue flow better. I look forward to working on future releases. Now that we've decided on the proper names, we'll be able to maintain consistency too. ;)