your atypical berserk thread about newbies

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

dos.azn wrote:funny how this thread spit out like 6 pages in 2 hours
Spammers...
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Arresty wrote:As am I. Its easier to ask then to look up. But considering the topic of this thread, it felt approprate to trash you some more.
OOOOOOOOOHHHH

you're gonna take that from him, bukkake?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I find that today I almost converted completely to my old ways...You know the FIRST buzkashi. And no one wants that version of me back.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I never knew your old self, probably for the best. It sounds bad.

And Dos, part of bukkake would be him taking it. :twisted:
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i was there during the old times, and it wasnt pretty. don't succumb to the Dark Side, BuZ! stay strong!

anyways i gotta wake up to take the train to school in bout 4 hours so im off to bed. goodnight everyone and thanks for a great day in mindwerks :D
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Im out to, damn chemistry. Aight peace
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Damn, I started this thread earlier today... and just look at it, 8 pages. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks Bukkake!

If no one objects, I wouldn't mind keeping this thread around for shits and giggles. It is all too perfect for the new user of the forum to read and get a feel as to what to expect. Feel free to decent however. :D

We need a new poll for Buz's new title anyway.
Last edited by psi29a on Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

The first Buzkashi was definitely bad. He was worser than some of the noobs we had in this forum.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I would gladly vote for Bukkake. :twisted: :P :lol:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I concur :wink: :twisted: :P

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

So, in this guide for newbies on how to not be moronic noobs; you spammed like hell, went way off topic, and talked about bukkake.

Anyone else see the irony?
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

What u talkin' 'bout Willis?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Gaiseric wrote:So, in this guide for newbies on how to not be moronic noobs; you spammed like hell, went way off topic, and talked about bukkake.

Anyone else see the irony?
Oh yeah, it was fun.

Gatzz
Mastered PM

Post by Gatzz »

Haha, there is something like MSN for conversations like these :D
Anyway, it was a whole different thread then it was meant for.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

aw jeez look at all the trouble i caused by noticing a slight sound comparison with buzkashi and bukkake. sorry buzkashi, but if it makes you feel better, ill vote for bukkake in that poll!
yupachups
notanewb

Post by yupachups »

i remember when i was a newbie......... :?
humm :wink:
i'm Here !!
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yes cause you are notanewb :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Heh. Lucky we didn't lose any of this valuable posts in this thread during the server move. :wink: :P :lol:

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I know. I have found one post I did that was missing, but it was in the pick one thread, so it wasn't important at all. But this thread is key. Very important. :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Bwhahaha!!

I love this thread...

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Eldo wrote:Bwhahaha!!

I love this thread...
As do I. Not sure what it is, but it has a certain charm. Maybe its the Bukkake Buskashi thing. :P
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

At what point do you usually consider a person here "not new"?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

There's no definite answer. It's a gradual process, and it doesn't have any set posts or time of when it wears off.

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Its all about how you act. If you act new you will be new, if you act like you are older then you are older. Its not like you can choose what you are though, its just how you progress on the forum. It also depends on what others think.

I think everyone is new except for peopel over 1000. :P I think that makes 4 of us. 8)

Nah, I think its juts after being here a while you get to fall into not new status. I persoanally still feel new, not sure why. Been here for a while, and posted a couple of times, but not to many. :shock: OK maybe a lot of posts, and maybe I do feel kinda veteranish, though not too much so, but that is all besides the point.

I just rambled pointlessly now didn't I, well that is mostly what this thread is. But my first paragraph is all that you really need to read, or is it. Dum Dum Dum. . :lol:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Arresty wrote:But my first paragraph is all that you really need to read
Dammit Arresty, you tell us that in the very end of the post?! :lol: :lol: :lol: It's like those 'fun' quizes where they have a long list of questions to complete, but the last question tells you to answer the first question only. :wink:

But anyway, the smell usually wears off when we've seen you around. Even when you reach a high number of posts, you can still act like a newb, and at that stage we refer to those people as 'idiots'.