Chapter 253 RAW

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

dev
imanewbie

Chapter 253 RAW

Post by dev »

http://relaissaveurs.free.fr/<was a direct link to raw scans, removed because they are not ours>

Not much action in this one, but quite many narrating and dialogs :)

edited by psi29a
eimai imba =]
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Cool. Still not downloading it though... :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Me neither. I don't like spoiling it for myself. ;)
Evaansan
imanewbie

Re: Chapter 253 RAW

Post by Evaansan »

dev wrote:http://relaissaveurs.free.fr/<censored>

Not much action in this one, but quite many narrating and dialogs :)
Scans are free and for your own personal pleasure only...
We're not responsible about what you make with them.

-Please do not give the scans Direct Links on other Forums
-If you wanna share this scans use your own Ftp account please... or just link the topic (of ritual board ^^) where you found the scan...
-The most our webspaces are not direct linked the most they will survive..

:wink:
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Starnum wrote:Me neither. I don't like spoiling it for myself. ;)
I think you guys have convinced me. Even though I didn't really consider flipping through the scans "spoiling it" (there is no text after all), I won't do it anymore. The truth is, there is a lot potential for spoiling in doing that.
Exec-Student
imanewbie

Post by Exec-Student »

Spoils aren't too bad. They can raise the suspense even more when you have no idea what's going on. Then again, why go through the stress. Don't mind me, just the ranting of a newbie.
Concealed_Rage
imanewbie

Post by Concealed_Rage »

I cant help it when you put the link in front of me, I have to flip through them real quick
"He appeared right in front of me, and he wasn't a demon... but what looked like a human. As if he'd been yanked from before into the present unchanged. I gazed at him and for a second... I forgot to kill him."
- Guts from Berserk
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Starnum: Look at dev's avatar of Gaiseric. Doesn't that look like something other than a skull? :D

history: starnum and I go at it all the time about Gaiseric and if he ended up as SK or Void. One of the points was that Gaiseric's helmet looked like a skull. I disagreed saying it was a lion's head. I could still be wrong, but from the look of the avatar (starnum and myself were too lazy to dig for the picture), it doesn't look like a skull to me.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Well both of you are right and both of you are wrong. The helmet is actually a lions head and a skull. the lion head acts as a visor for the helmet, which is a skull. if you still have the scans or the comic itself you can locate the reference on Volume 10 Chapter 6 Page 121. Hope that will help you out. It's a pretty big picture of his head. so there's no mistaking that it's both.

<update>

Thanks Eldo...I'll let you take care of the picture business *cough* *cough*
Last edited by DarkenRahlX on Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

EDIT: No probs, RahlX.

This basically layed the smackdown on psi... :P

Dev's avatar is from the page before that one:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Balor645
imanewbie

Post by Balor645 »

Hey doesn't the FAQ say these things are translated the minute they're released? :x
"Forward he cried, from the Rear, and the front lines died. The General Sat, and the lines on the map moved from side to side." -- Pink Floyd
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Patience is a virtue. Maybe you should learn Japanese if you're impatient about things like this. If you don't want to then sit back and wait ^^.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Did you guys notice that right in the middle of his chest plate, (gaiseric that is) there is a little face that looks like a skull. The thing is that around that face is a orb that kinda looks like a brain. All in all im saying it kinda looks like void. *sigh*

oh and gaiserc has a girl on his horses head. Doesnt SK also have one?
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

The face on the chest plate is not a skull. The orb and the circle aren't even part of the face as you can see on the close up picture that Eldo posted. If anything it looks like some face of a demon/oni. It doesn't look human that's for sure
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I agree with RahlX. (Can I call you that :P ) It's not a damn skull, it's a demon that looks like it has wings or something. There's an orb above the demon's head, but I think that's for decoration purposes. The only thing that looks similar to Void is the damn figure on his shield.

panic
imanewbie

Post by panic »

Buzkashi wrote:Did you guys notice that right in the middle of his chest plate, (gaiseric that is) there is a little face that looks like a skull. The thing is that around that face is a orb that kinda looks like a brain. All in all im saying it kinda looks like void. *sigh*
oh and gaiserc has a girl on his horses head. Doesnt SK also have one?
There's also face on his shield and something on his shoulders, but i don't think it means anything. It looks more like decoration though.
Last edited by panic on Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
"..man wields the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant land beyond his dreams."
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

*Laughs* That's funny, we were both right! It's a skull helm with a lion head on top.

Skull Knight is Gaiseric! Oh, it's true...now go drink your milk. :P
Last edited by Starnum on Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Sure you can call me that Eldo ^^
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

Starnum wrote:Skull Knight is Gaiseric! Oh, it's true...now go drink your milk. :P
I'm going to have to concur with Starnum.
I have read and reread the manga over and over (hence its the best thing in the world) and I always assumed Gaiseric was the Skull Knight.
But... we will just have to see. The possibility is still there that its void.. just a low possibility in my opinion >:D

I'm not gonna read the raw. I'll just happily await the translation.
I'm just happy to see that the next chapter is released n_n
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Well we dont know if thats how he really looked. Because arent they just imagining him from stories? So it really could be void or skully.
Gatzz
Mastered PM

Post by Gatzz »

We saw the past... (that is the privilege we have as reader) so Gaiseric DID look like the knight we saw.

But still, Guts thought back at his meeting with SK when he heard that story. That makes you think SK is Gaiseric.
Could be some trick Miura is playing on us.
Dtortot
notanewb

Post by Dtortot »

Thanks for the link! They also have Gantz chap 194 raw AND Hajime no Ippo chapter 684, awesome! I will see a 40 year old Ippo still kicking ass with the Dempsy Roll while on Super Sayajin 3!

I am 99.75% awesome!
How awesome are YOU? By Suspended Chaos.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

By the way, new rule added to the FAQ, no raws. If we want them to be posted, we'll take care of it, thanks. ;)