{Req} Berserk Volume Ordering Help

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Hellrasinbrasin
imanewbie

{Req} Berserk Volume Ordering Help

Post by Hellrasinbrasin »

Does anyone here among the branded have or know the order of the chapters beginning with #1 - current. I am sorry if it seems a foolish question but when I whent to order the chapters properly i ended up with a count of 262 HELP!!!
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Depends on who translated it. You could have a mixture of Hawks and EG and Others. Typically, we go with the DarkHorse numbering scheme up to Volume 8. Perhaps someone else here can help you out more.

What information we do have is here: http://www.evil-genius.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=121

However, please help us in figuring out how best to help you. How do you have it numbered/ordered? Your question is ambigious.

Note: Spell Check works. :D
Last edited by psi29a on Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Is it me, or are people just lining up on the crosshairs?

Read the FAQs. Get your stuff on mIRC. I'm afraid the structure of the question is too ambiguous for me to answer it probably. What do you mean by order, do you mean buying it off Dark House?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Gatzz
Mastered PM

Post by Gatzz »

Yeah, it's like Duckhunt...
Just shoot them down...

I saw the word "question" somewhere in his mumbling... but I couldnt understand it very well..
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

locked for convenience purposes