An Additional Episode for the Series (#14)

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Kouta
imanewbie

An Additional Episode for the Series (#14)

Post by Kouta »

The word is that it'll be released in Japan on April 27th. The only other information I've heard of it points to it being a Nana themed episode. Since Elfen Lied has been liscensed by ADV Films, I wonder if it'll appear on one of their DVD releases.
MarlinBeta
imanewbie

Post by MarlinBeta »

Yes. That seems to be the case. It would appear on DVD.

It looks like this "episdoe 14" has a mini-story-arc that is set between episode 10 and 11 in the main story.
Kouta
imanewbie

Post by Kouta »

Well ADV has done some unusual DVD splitting as of late. The entire Gantz series was split up into two episodes per DVD to make money. So I'm curious how they'll work it out. Whether they'll package it individually or if they'll place in on the last DVD or on the one with 10 and 11.

I looked at the screenshots for the episode on the official website. It's typical Nana fun. Limbs popping off everywhere...
teo
Found the Edit button

Re: An Additional Episode for the Series (#14)

Post by teo »

Kouta wrote:The word is that it'll be released in Japan on April 27th. The only other information I've heard of it points to it being a Nana themed episode. Since Elfen Lied has been liscensed by ADV Films, I wonder if it'll appear on one of their DVD releases.
hmm so the Elfen Lied Anime isnt over yet?? :?
Kouta
imanewbie

Post by Kouta »

Well, it was just an additional episode for the final DVD release in Japan. Whether there will be a sequel or not depends entirely on the creator and Japanese TV higher-ups deciding whether its questionable content can last another season. A Hellsing OAV is on the works now when everybody else said there would be nothing more to it due to the strong contrast with Berserk.

So who knows? We might get lucky and have a second season...