Berserk volume 28 is #2 in sales =/

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I buy DH. I think they make alot of money off this forum. Berserk mainly, but some of you also are buying Sin City and stuff. Yeah DH. I also buy Hellsing, Trigun, and Blade of the Immortal from them. I like DH.

Bad Necro. :rulez:

Yes got to use a new one. :kekeke:
Jon Karlos
imanewbie

Post by Jon Karlos »

dos.azn wrote:i only have the first two DH volumes cuz i spend all my other money on beer :?
Heheh...I'll Be Buying ALL DH Novels, They're Not Available In My City...But I Currently Own The First 3 DH Volumes, The Anime, And All The Scans From 4 - 27...Feels Good, Cuz I Can Still Afford Beer Muahaha
If your always worried about crushing the ants beneath you; you won't be able to walk.
-Guts
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Jon Karlos wrote:
dos.azn wrote:i only have the first two DH volumes cuz i spend all my other money on beer :?
Heheh...I'll Be Buying ALL DH Novels, They're Not Available In My City...But I Currently Own The First 3 DH Volumes, The Anime, And All The Scans From 4 - 27...Feels Good, Cuz I Can Still Afford Beer Muahaha
Heh...I think I said lock this, or I could leave the dirty work to someone else. :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Jon Karlos wrote:
Beer MMMMMH. Even though its only 10 in the morning since finals are done I think its time to start drinking.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

there is always room for b-e-e-r :stupid:
Bow to Golbez
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

I graduate tomorrow... so I'll be hitting the vodka after I get back. :D
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Congrats, Psi! :D :D :D

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hell yeah, Vodka all the way! Get some Heaven Hill or something man.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Congratulations Psi. You are the genius. :lol:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

psi29a wrote:I graduate tomorrow... so I'll be hitting the vodka after I get back. :D
Congratulations, btw, save some vodka for me :P :evil: .
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Mmmm... Greygoose Vodka, premium stuff.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Now that is the stuff, it tastes like water. So smooth, all vodka needs to be that good. :thumbsup: