NBA

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

NBA

Post by Libaax »

Do anyone in this forum beside me watch this great sport.

Im a soccer freak but Basketball and NBA in general is much more entartaining.

I like Garnett,Ben Wallace most but i haven't got a fav team cause i cant decide beteween Minnasota and Detriot.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I dont care to much for basketball. Im more of a football guy.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I was afraid of that when i made this topic,that most people here might like football more.

Dont you watch NBA now and then?
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Don't worry I dislike sports in general unless its something like, Boxing or Karate matches. LET THE BLOOD SPRAY!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Well its not that I dislike it. Its just that im nuetral about it. I mean im not the type of person to know who plays who where and shit. If its on and it looks to be a good game then ill hit it up.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
mrJotaan
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by mrJotaan »

I've been watching the NBA quite a bit, I'm all about Jalen Rose, Donyell Marshall, Mo Peterson and Chris Bosh, of course they're all playing on my city's team but I really do like those guys. It's also all about Labraun James (not sure how to spell his first name).
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I generally watch NCAA(college) much more, mainly cause my college has one of the better teams out there. But I do occasionally watch the NBA.

PS Chris Bosh is awesome, he played for my school for a year, before he went pro. He was awesome that year.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Where does Rose play know? I remember him in Indiana he was pretty good there.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
mrJotaan
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by mrJotaan »

Jalen Rose plays for the Toronto Raptors. Arresty, thing is, Chris Bosh hasn't even reached his full potential, I'd say he's not even half there yet but he's playing really well.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I liked Jalen Rose ever since Mich. My favorite player by far is Tim Duncan. :D

I'm an American Football fan mostly. Jets 06 and new stadium 07 hopefully.
"Context is for Kings"
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Why call it american football. Just call it football. Its far superior to soccer :wink:
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Buzkashi wrote:Why call it American football. Just call it football. Its far superior to soccer :wink:
I've been on some forums and I've said just "Football" and they would respond: O do you like Beckham (or however you spell that guys name) :)

I wouldn't go as far as saying that its far superior to soccer. Those soccer fans pack those stadiums. :)
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I saw Bosh in the rookie allstar game,he was pretty good,he can become a great player.

Tim Duncan is my nr.3 after Garnett and Wallace, i like his style.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i don't like basketball, particularly because my home team, the ny knicks, really suck ass
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

dos.azn wrote:i don't like basketball, particularly because my home team, the ny knicks, really suck ass
Yeah they blew that Lead against Miami last night. aa well
"Context is for Kings"
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Grahf wrote:
Buzkashi wrote:Why call it American football. Just call it football. Its far superior to soccer :wink:
I've been on some forums and I've said just "Football" and they would respond: O do you like Beckham (or however you spell that guys name) :)

I wouldn't go as far as saying that its far superior to soccer. Those soccer fans pack those stadiums. :)
I was just kidding. Soccer is the most popular sport in the world and i enjoy it. I just prefer Futbol Americano.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

No doubt thats good to hear that there are Football fans here. :)
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Grahf wrote:
dos.azn wrote:i don't like basketball, particularly because my home team, the ny knicks, really suck ass
Yeah they blew that Lead against Miami last night. aa well
well ive seen that happen bout 30 times this season so nothin disappointing
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It must be hard to be a knicks fan cause they never get any better. Are they even in a playoff place right now or they sucks too much?
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I blame all the Knicks problems on Alan Houston and Scott Ladem.

I watched the Spurs play last night. Their Defense is insane.
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Thier teamwork is even more insane,everyone know their place,most complete team in NBA.

The best defense in NBA has Detriot with the monster B.Wallace.
Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Post by Kêthêrîc »

I LOVE BASKETBALL! so many players i like to watch.

Garnet is pretty cool, i like his intensity alot, but the rest of his team pretty much sucks ass. Ray Allen is awesome. probably one of the most underrated players today.. (and i am biased cause he used to play for my home team :p. Bastards traded him.) Tim Duncan is a great player, and a classy guy. My favorite player to watch is Baron Davis though.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

as for everyones questions bout the knicks, they jus plain suck. as for new york city, we're having this huge debate right now whether if we can find room for a new stadium in manhattan for the new york jets. i think we should jus tear down madison square garden and put the new stadium there. i mean yeah, MSG is one of the most widely known sports arenas in the country, but screw image, as long as we can get rid of the shitty NY Rangers and Knicks, it'll be all for the better
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Yes the Jets do need a new stadium. I hope they win that bid on the west side. *is a huge Jet fan*

Well it looks like Duncan won't be back until the Playoffs. BTW Dos the knicks beat the Spurs tonight. :lol:
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

lol thas not much of an accomplishment since duncan messed up that ankle on sundays game. its like defeating the 76ers without iverson