The funny and stupid things that happened with people

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Ishi-dono wrote:I didn't diss any religion, just stated my opinion.
Nobody has. I think he is having crack hallucinations
ImageImage
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Dio wrote:
Dark_Zilo wrote: about 100 people died for some retards throw stones at a stone
LMAO wtf, throw stones at a stone? Now that is fucking stupid

That is part of a ritual Muslims do during the Hajj pilgrimage, and 100 people didnt die because some "retards" (if thats how u think of muslims). On an avarage there is a bout 3 million people in Mecca During Hajj time and there is so little space to walk if u fall there would be no room for u to get up or for anyone else to help you. If you were to try and help somone up you would porbably fall also. Its not that its inhuman but if everyone tried to help everyone up then hundred of thouzands would die.
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

Oh, so wasn't really me afterall, :?.
Choose your own destiny, no matter the cost.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

..i never said it was you. Come to think of it i never said who it was in the original post. Guess thats what confused you guys ..heh
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

Dark_Zilo wrote:the most stupid thing i ever saw people do was somewhere in middleasia
where a few thousands of believers got togheter to throw stones at a stone
then someone fell and the people did not stop, and as more people fell the others just passed over them
moral? about 100 people died for some retards throw stones at a stone

:lol:
Hmmmm..............

FYI i was born in that part of the world and yes i am muslim,i can stand it when ppl make fun of my RELIGION.

If you dont apologize in 24 hours...... your fucking ass is getting ban. :evil:
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

Orochimaru wrote:
Dark_Zilo wrote:the most stupid thing i ever saw people do was somewhere in middleasia
where a few thousands of believers got togheter to throw stones at a stone
then someone fell and the people did not stop, and as more people fell the others just passed over them
moral? about 100 people died for some retards throw stones at a stone

:lol:
Hmmmm..............

FYI i was born in that part of the world and yes i am muslim,i can stand it when ppl make fun of my RELIGION.

If you dont apologize in 24 hours...... your fucking ass is getting ban. :evil:
Harsh...
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

Don't think he was insulting Islam, just that incident. Just like when ppl criticize the Catholic church for the pedos and what not. It's not the religion, but the administration, just like organization by them could have prevented that tragedy at the Hajj.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Thers not an organization for the Hajj Pilgrimage its just what muslims are obligated to do.

and further more i think a ban would be to harsh, lets just set up stuff against dissing peoples religions from now on . okay?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Catholics and other people used to burn 'witches' who weren't really. If a person committed a crime they were drowned in a river and if they floated it means they were guilty and if they sank it means god accepted them. Ignorance or Retardedness? :shock:

And I made this thread if an intention to be funny. No need to get too serious here fellas.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

What are you trying to say exactly?
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

Buzkashi wrote:Thers not an organization for the Hajj Pilgrimage its just what muslims are obligated to do.
Then no one is in charge of the mosque in Mecca where people gather around that stone draped in black?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

umm God...? i dont know what your asking? Well i assume sense its in Saudi Arabia the saudis control it but its not like they restrict true muslims from going in. And the stone draped in black is called the Kabaa.

oh and lets stop the religous talks.. from experience i no that talks about politics and religion usually end up in arguements after arguements after arguments.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Look, enough of religions and all that shit that offends people. Every religion has something stupid involved, and I mean EVERY. Catholics are ignorant and stupid back in the days, oh they started the KKK. There are some pretty radical muslims, so don't generalise. Buddhist monks setting themselves on fire.

Every religion has their ups and downs. There is HARDLY a religion that existed that doesn't have a scratch on their record. This thread was intended to be created for humour purposes, and we ended up offending people's religion and beliefs. Stop this INSANITY now! Let's reach a truce!! Now, on with the stupid things!!

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I think i already said to stop. *looks up at previous post* yep i did.
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

I meant, doesn't someone run the mosque? Keep it in order and running? Someone's got to do that, so why not also control crowding and such? *just an informational question*
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Buzkashi wrote:..i never said it was you. Come to think of it i never said who it was in the original post. Guess thats what confused you guys ..heh
You really should've elaborated in yourprevious post to avoid ANY and all types offence
ImageImage
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea i guesss. I was really angered from the previous posts so i wasnt thinking strait.
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Buzkashi wrote:Yea i guesss. I was really angered from the previous posts so i wasnt thinking strait.
Well, now you know to be a little more elaborate
ImageImage
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Another thing stupid. A girl was missing for 3 years presumed dead has been found!! Apparently, after the girl had an argument with her pops, she ran away from home. She moved to her boyfriend's place, where she spent the years silently and dormant in his house, which was approx 5-10 minutes from the father's house. She lived in A CLOSET!!! There's where she spent 3 years in, a CLOSET!! When friends of the boyfiriend came over she would just sit in the CLOSET and do shit all until they left. She was found after they had a dispute and neighbours had the racket and thought that it was sass, since not much life happened in that house, and the boyfriend 'lived alone'. Now, the girl is reunited with the family that thought she was DEAD and has her boyfriend's baby. They were forced to marry.

I can't remember the exact details so some were made up/put in. The point is, she ran away from home and lived in a CLOSET!!

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I heard a similar type of story. There was this girl who was missing for like a year. And these like cult fanatics kidnapped her and kept brainwashed her through threats and like constat abuse that she was there messiah. After the year she actually believed that she was the messiah.
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

i apologize although i wasn't trying to diss anyones religion
i just though that it was stupid for people to die just for some religious practice
here in Portugal the main religion is Catholicism and there are a lot of things that i don't comprehend and i don't want to. it's just not pretty

you can say that i believe in something greater than me but not in any religion in particular
buzkashi and orochimaru - if i've offended you in any way i'm sorry

Eldo: that story is priceless
3 years in a closet. humans are indeed the most stupid creatures ever
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

well your apology is accepted. But one last clarification.. They didnt die for the religous practice. The deaths were accidents.
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

Apology accepted.No more talk about religion plz. :)
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

Buzkashi wrote:well your apology is accepted. But one last clarification.. They didnt die for the religous practice. The deaths were accidents.
i know
unfortunate deaths
i moved on the subject
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
SirPhobos
imanewbie

Post by SirPhobos »

One of the stupidest things I've seen someone do is as follows: [anyone who may have watched the Classic Sports channel may have seen this]:

It was a commercial showing a large crowd gathered around some men chopping down a tree; however, as the tree is getting ready to fall, a lone man stands some distance away..... and gets ready to catch the tree as it falls.

Mind you, the tree is about 50 feet tall -- it falls, smashes him into the ground -- then everyone just walks away

Granted, it was only a commercial -- but that's one for the Darwin Awards just by the idea of it.
-The gods can not do for man what man must do for himself.
-Diamonds: That'll shut her up.