Initial D Episodes 13&14 by Live_Evil Page 4

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I wish I knew where to download it as well, maybe I should go back to the "seeker of power". :lol: Yeah I'm poor too all my money goes somewhere.

Yeah Tak could do better than her but she changed for him. Must be love well some form of it that is. *shruggs* Yeah plus I try not to think about what was going on with that whole mercedes relationship. *shudders*
"Context is for Kings"
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Grahf wrote:Yeah Tak could do better than her but she changed for him. Must be love well some form of it that is. *shruggs* Yeah plus I try not to think about what was going on with that whole mercedes relationship. *shudders*
*shudders reading that*

Yeah I feel the same way. I think the biggest problem to me was the old guy. It just sick on so many levels. I think that is what disturbed me. I mean woudl you want to sleep with a nice young lady after she slept with some old wrinkly dick man. *pukes* Nasty.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Actually that doesn't matter to me. :lol: As long as she decides to ditch the old dude for me its all good.
"Context is for Kings"
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

but yea i cant wait to see takumi race bunta thats gonna be good...and i dunno about him changing cars since the 86 is the main part ofthe series its like hte whole doesnt matter what u drive its not the car completely its the driver, even though his new engine is way better then most. but who knows whats gonna happen i just want THE NEW EPS!!!!!
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I agree, but hte last two eps don't come out til april and we still have yet to see the fansubs of the next two.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Don't get the TokyoPop manga, it sucks, they changed a few things and made it sound 'hip' (see: gay). You can get the manga here:

http://manga.initialsource.com/idvolume1.rar

You can get volumes 1-7 there, the site is under construction, but just change the 1 to a 2 in the link above to get volume 2 and so on.

Initial D is one of my favorite series, I have the first three stages and special stage. I have only seen the first few episodes of stage four though cause I got tired of waiting two months for new episodes. So I will just wait for all of them to come out and then watch them.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah I normally do it that way, but I did binge was hte frist 8, so since I am this far in I might as well keep up. So watched the next two recently. 11 and 12 I am pretty sure are out in japan, just need to be fansubbed for us.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Yeah when I decided to download the first 3 seasons of Initial D I went on a disgusting binge. :lol:
"Context is for Kings"
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah I watched the first three seasons in three days.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

exactly the same with me, I got the first season off of box then while watching that one started on the next one. Dunno I just decided to do it one night after watching fourth stage. :lol:
"Context is for Kings"
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

here you go...

Ep 11-12 [WD]:

Torrent
Last edited by hadi on Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Awesome thanks. About time.

Hadi you migth want to put URL tags around that. Cause its is shortening it up with ... so it won't go to the actual site.
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

Arresty wrote:Awesome thanks. About time.

Hadi you migth want to put URL tags around that. Cause its is shortening it up with ... so it won't go to the actual site.
Done..
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Nevermind. I thought that would fix it. Guess not. I will just go to there site and look it up. Migth be some setting on my end. Too lazy to look into it any further. Easier to just look it up.

Yeah it was easy enough to just find on thierd site, since I think Initial D is the only thing they do, anime wise.
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

I fixed it for you.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Thanks. Does work now.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Does anyone listen to the ost?? I personally like the fourth stage ost. But then again its the only one I've listened to all the way through. I have the rest of the seasons osts but its a folder that is a gig.
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I have ost of 4 Stage and i never get tired of Dogfight and Blast away my desire.

So how is the quality of this new group?

I havent heard the ost from the other stages,dont know why. I have to get them.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Now we just have to wait for the last two epsiodes of this season. It doesnt't look like there is enough time for him to race his father from the looks of it. So what I was reading saying that may have actually been refering to the one time his dad passed him a few eps back when his dad was trying the new car. And he was all suprised, by someone beating him on Akina. But from what I read i thought it was a bigger deal, not that small. Hopefully they do race though. It woudl be awsome. Might still. But only two episodes left I think.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It was huge shock for Takumi to lose in his home course and he didnt lose barely he was crushed.

There are more than two eps cause there will be a stage 5.

You didnt find anything wrong with the version you watched wondering cause i cant wait for the other group any longer.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

YES its ok...i'm so happy :lol:
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

These ones were good to me. Nice quality, good pace on the subtitles properly lined up. Well done. Also very high quality encoding. Better than bootleg stuff on DVD that I have rented.

Was that what you were asking.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah:)

Spoiler

I liked these two eps speciely when Takumi swallowed his pride and passed on the straight.

Spoiler
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

yea it was good, now for the up hill race gotta wait another long period...*sigh* Hey did u guy notice on the new begining takumi starts off driveing the 86 then it fades into him driving the STI...looks like he just may change cars
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah its pretty clear that Bunta buyed the car for Takumi,why wouldn't an old man like him need a car like that when his son's drives a crappy car.