Initial D Episodes 13&14 by Live_Evil Page 4

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Pergatory
Mastered PM

Initial D Episodes 13&14 by Live_Evil Page 4

Post by Pergatory »

Hey Does anyone know when Episode 11 & 12 are gonna be out its driving me crazy
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Its driving me crazy too the raw has been out in a while.

Can somebody move this thread to the anime section.

Next time make an anime thread in the anime section;)
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Pergatory this definately belongs in the Anime section, but I think they only came out in japan a week ago, so give it some time.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

initial d?? I've played the game before..
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Then you have missed one of the best animes in last couple of years.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

The anime is awsome. Great racing. But I just hate the female lead. I despise her.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

You mean Takumi's girlfriend? Which stage are you on?
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Fourth Stage. I still don't like her. I liked her more at the beginning of the first stage, but by the end of the third stage I was like I hate her, wish he would go after someone else. He is good enough racer, and apparently good looking too, I think he could bag him a few hotties. He shoudl go after the other girl in the girl racing team. The one wiht the rack, who always says he is so cute. But that is me. I just don't like her cause she is the classic naive stupid girl. I hate people liek that.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I heard on another forum that I post, that the author of the series had major girl troubles growing up. So he kind of reflects that in his characters, as for Taks girlfriend I don't know why he choose that path. But the other characters have some crappy luck, but if I remember correctly the AE86 turbo showed up at the race and his sister came too. So maybe that 85 guy has another chance??? prob not.
"Context is for Kings"
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah they all have crappy luck. But still hate Takumi's girlfriend. To top it off I don't think she is hot either. But I think its mainly the old man thing that bothers me, and the getting paid part. If takumi was a player before hadn and had him his fair share of women it woudl be different, but I know he is still a virgin and so he shoudl loose it to someone a little more respectable. IMO.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

yea i know i just realised i did that by accident
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

and i agree the chick with the rack would have been better and what happend to the her partner the drive at the end of stage 3 i believe when they were gonna get it on and the guy was too late, didnt she say she was gonna keep going for him...she hasent had much in the 4th stage
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

Lonely Driver all the way :D looool
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I think that was the end of stage 2 but I could be wrong.

The fourth stage is very focused on just project D. You only get stuff dealing directly with Takumi and the younger brother, forgot his name. The rest of the characters are playing second to them. In fact the people that are battling them get more air time then those characters do. But I really want to see the end of the fourth stage. Apparently he and his dad go at it. That will be awsome to watch. Just awsome.
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Libaax wrote:Its driving me crazy too the raw has been out in a while.

Can somebody move this thread to the anime section.

Next time make an anime thread in the anime section;)
Done
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Thanks. Makes more sense here.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

too bad Tak really doesn't stand a chance against Bunta. :lol:

about the girl, I really felt sorry for her after a point. She broke it off with the dude and only got treated badly for it. Its one thing if she did it and continued doing it. But she saw at some point that it was wrong and decided to do something about it. If that doesn't count for anything I don't know what does. *shruggs* My input on her.
"Context is for Kings"
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

She is still weak and naive. I mean she did agree to whatever he and his son wanted, and got paid. That is the sick part. And I am a vengeful person. I agree with Guts crusade completely I woudl do the same, but now back to Initial D, I actually felt good each time he ignore her. I liked that. I was happy up until he took her back. I was thinking he shoudl keep it going on for a while. And if I was a virgin and the girl I was to loose it two slept with a father and son and got paid for it, and didn't realize there was something wrnog with it, I woudl definately want to loose it elsewhere. Now if I had already banged me a few broads, it woudl be a different story. I just feel sorry for him and that nothing she can do coudl ever make up for what she did. When I watch a movie or something I get into the characters life and as him I don;'t think she is good for him. I think he deserves better. And I hope he does realize that himself.

On another note I hope the other project D driver (whose name I can't rmember, younger brother) goes out with that girl. She is hot and a driver. Good stuff.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Arresty wrote:Fourth Stage. I still don't like her. I liked her more at the beginning of the first stage, but by the end of the third stage I was like I hate her, wish he would go after someone else. He is good enough racer, and apparently good looking too, I think he could bag him a few hotties. He shoudl go after the other girl in the girl racing team. The one wiht the rack, who always says he is so cute. But that is me. I just don't like her cause she is the classic naive stupid girl. I hate people liek that.
Yeah he can pretty much any girl he wants cause he is a speed star and they have alot of groupies.

Its just that Takumi doesnt have the time with girls,i think he is in love with his car or something. It will be intresting when he changes car cause he must be better with a better car.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Libaax wrote:Its just that Takumi doesnt have the time with girls,i think he is in love with his car or something. It will be intresting when he changes car cause he must be better with a better car.
I don't understand any of these guys. Cars over girls. I mean damn. All I coudl think about from about 12(hell probably earlier) til wait still thinking about it is girls.

And I doubt he will change cars. Don't think he will. He is too attached to the 86. That is his baby, and with the racing engine he has now, it is better than most other cars.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

He will have to change cars soon cause he wont be able to compete when he goes higher in his speedracing days. Also the new ending is him driving the blue car that Bunta buyed thats whats i have heard from some people. I could see that coming cause Bunta isnt the kind of man to buy things for himself and he probaly understands that Takumi cant compete with only skill.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Arresty wrote:She is still weak and naive.
Aren't most girls at a young age? :s If I'm not mistaken this started when she was a freshman in High School right? So 9th grade girls are strong willed and able to make smart decisions?? I know a good hand full of girls at age 23 that can't make their minds up. So don't hate her for being that way when real girls could be worse than that.
"Context is for Kings"
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

They are but still doesn't mean she is not weak willed. I just have a thing against weak people. But I really don't think it woudl matter as much if he was geting him some too. I think I just still believe the loose your virginity to a virgin thing. But one virgin is enouigh,. Then you want a girl who knows what she is doing, and in that category I bet she is quite good. So I guess I jus twoudl like Takumi to loose it to someone else hten come back to her. Make it seem fairer. Even if the other person he looses it too is not a virgin, its still better hten loosing it to her and hten never knowing what another women feels like where she knows atleast two guys. One old one, which still rubs me the wrong way. Damn pedophiles. And I think she was a junior, cause it happened I htink a year before the show started which started senior year.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Juniors in high school are no different I know freshman in College that are big time sluts. Tupac said best "Don't give it up free, Go make your money on the corner." He wasn't saying its right but if you're going to do it make your money. I agree its sick but in the big picture She realized it was wrong and decided to move on. For me that counts for something that doesn't make her innocent but she is moving in the right direct.

So Tak is going to get the WRX huh? Damn I love the STI and Lan-Evo (of course the only car he lost to so far ). I must buy me one of those once I graduate and get a job.
"Context is for Kings"
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I knew sluts in Junior High school. And they all are that way for different reasons. Some cause of low self esteem, others cause they are weak and others for god knows what reasons. But I think my only beef with her is that I think Takumi needs to get him some elsewhere before getting down with her. Hell he oculd loose it too her, jsut go and do it elsewhere. Also think it bugs me that she was dating him and not sleeping with him but still sleeping with the old guy. That bothered me too. She needs to give him something to take his mind of driving. :wink:

PS does anyone know where to get the manga, and by get I mean download. I know tokyo pop has it but I am poor. PM me if you know thanks.