Ch 252

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Wow... That was pretty harsh psi, but I do agree with your decision. It's not right to fuck with the people that are bringing this stuff to all of us without asking for anything in return. It's like being invited into someone's house and pissing all over their carpet. It's similar to what happened with Orochimaru in that other thread too. It's not a matter of "being bossed around," it's a matter of respect towards the people that are letting us hang around like this and talk about the stuff we like.

Anyway, I don't think this guy will be coming back anytime soon. He just had to read the guidelines too, and he wouldn't have gotten teh ban (I love to say that). Oh well, his loss I guess.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Fempto: An apology would have alleviated the problem, but it never happened. An apology is still acceptable, provided it is sincere and the individual understands what exactly they are apologizing for.

It is a cultural thing, the forum I believe (i may be wrong, feel free to correct me) is not your typical 31337 r0x0rs your b0x0rs place in the Internet. People come here for the leeching of EG releases, which is cool. No need to sign up. Those that do want to contribute are free to as well, but a certain level of quality should go into it. Take a look at Steam forums, or any gamer related forums out there. Not exactly some place I would want to visit, almost totally devoid of any help, information, or any sense community.

It is one thing to flame me, it is completely different when the flame itself is devoid of any structure, such as a complete sentence. Of worthy note is spelling. How is the flamer to be taken seriously if they can't even properly articulate why I am an asshole or how the forum is merciless to newbies if it can't even be typed correctly.

Welp, lesson learned I guess.
0make -->http://www.evil-genius.us/forums/viewto ... &start=345
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

for flaming purposes, looks like psi is replacing the absent-shisho
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

skethee2 wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome folks
seems as though people who participate in this forum are as dark and as mercyless as Berserk is

I can also talk back Psi
don think that people who post for the first time are lame and unintelligent.
They are trying to get used to the forum. SO if they are not upto YOUR level of communication, dont "fuck 'em"
Even though you are an administrator you behave like a second class punk, who likes to boss around.
So why don't you give some credits for people who actually want to participate in your forum and not patronize them.

Not every one starts off with flying colours.

In conclusion I will keep posting here, unless you ban me or something, about what I think about berserk and other manga and anime.

If you have a problem with that, f*** ur self.

EDIT: Since you put the guidelines up, I will go by them.
Don't get angry. Here, have some pie.

And while you're eating it, take time to look at this poster:

Usually they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but for convenience, the meaning's written out in three. And look, here's Psi right now.

There are a couple of golden rules:

a) It's not smart to look like a dumbarse for your first post. Even if you have a phD or whatever, don't misplace your brain and have it up your arse.

b) Add humour only when people get to know you. It's pretty hard to know you as a person when your first post is filled to the brim with the liquor of stupidity.

c) Don't talk back to your superiors. Humbly apologise, ask what you did wrong and ensure that you would not repeat the 'felony' again. Like Femto said, you're in Psi's house now. He pays the bills to keep this place running, and the least you can do is pay him some respect. If you can't do that, most of us can show you the door.

d) You have shown no morals whatsoever. Don't think that you have any right now. Your morals could be great and all, but if it involves acting in the same behaviour as your first post, then we'll have to brutally lay the smite of mercy.

You're probably never going to come back. The truth is, they never do.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

NINJ4 wrote:was puck singing karaoke in this chap???? y the hell was he singing karaoke????
It's the random things he does that makes me love Berserk that much more. I dare say that he is one of my favorite characters in the series, just because he is random and brings a little bit of hilarity/light into this otherwise dark series. anyone catch him asking the other elf if she wanted to get a room?

as for Guts, I agree that he is readjusting to his new companions just like he did when he first became a member of the Band of the Hawks. He almost reminds me of a good Griffith. in this situation, i think Griffith would have used he as a tool like that, or maybe just assassinated some one :), but here Gutts isnt gonna let her give up herself just so they can continue on. He of reminds me of Luka/Luca (the woman from Albion) in that he is taking the never leave anyone behind stance.

Rodrick could possibly be a wannabe apostle...or just crazy. the crazy lookin his eyes about her being the demon child creeped me out. whatever it is, I am sure that I am just agreeing with people's theories at this point, but Rodrick and Farnase's brother have something planned her.

I also thought it was a little amusing that the whole time the scroll was being treated like some foreign object that Ishidoro and Casca had to look through, blow through, (and for casca) put in her mouth.

sorry for any repeat ideas, 14 pages...a lot to read. oh well looks like this thread is just asking for newcomers to get flamed heh :x
Last edited by MrFelony on Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Is there something wrong with the picture here? Or did I just see you quoting yourself? WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. WRONG.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

MrFelony wrote:Hope i did better than the idiot though :?
Well, I don't think quoting yourself is helping you get rid of that avatar my friend...
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Fixed, at least MrFelony is trying to get it back on track. :P
Last edited by psi29a on Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

ya it got added pretty quickly, you guys respond pretty darn fast here, i caught that i accidentally quoted myself right when Eldo asked "WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS.WRONG" sorry about the mistake but accidents do happen :)...right...no...oh and thanks psi
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

MrFelony wrote:oh well looks like this thread is just asking for newcomers to get flamed heh :x
It doesn't have to be. The newcomers can cease their irrational behaviour while they'll ahead. Stop lining up to jump of cliffs like lemmings.

psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Hey, everyone makes mistakes. We just don't typically talk about Power Rangers around here. Trying to keep a thread on topic is feat unto itself.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Your avatar has been removed felony, you've passed the test! We welcome you to the forums now. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

OH, YE SINNERS REPENT!

Yes it's good to see that some people could be brought back to the right path...while others just fail miserably.

psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Eldo: I think felony is a strong word.

1. One of several grave crimes, such as murder, rape, or burglary, punishable by a more stringent sentence than that given for a misdemeanor.
2. Any of several crimes in early English law that were punishable by forfeiture of land or goods and by possible loss of life or a bodily part.
Wait, loss of life or bodily part... mmm :twisted: Perhaps this should be put in the forum guidlines as well, for raping the English language. Have it apply to those who are born to North America and UK, I'll cut some slack for non native English speakers.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

psi29a wrote:Eldo: I think felony is a strong word.
Yeah I didn't have it implied literally, that's why I had that enclosed in proper punctuation...somehow, I feel like my brain's flowing out of my ear...it was an appropriate word to use at that moment I thought. I thought it carried the same serious manner of the issue that was at hand. English is my second language too, by the way. Misdeed, misbehaviour, misconduct, offense, transgression...they sound so weak...

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

....Poor soul.. I didnt think he was too bad. Untill he started dissin on psi.. See now thats a no no. Hopefully he will see the error of his ways and comeback whenever his suspension is over. I remeber when i got suspened from DP. So i wasnt able to figure out about this place. If I had known I'd be one of the first members.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, he really shouldn't have snapped back at Psi. If you don't like the management, then leave. There's no advantages in staying if you're gonna insult da one who runs this place.

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea. Exactly.
Griffiss
imanewbie

Post by Griffiss »

:: can hear the ass-kissing all the way from Utah ::
Deserve victory.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

?

Its not ass kissing its like respect. Without people like psi and oro where would we be right now.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

geez buzkashi, you didn't tell me we had so many new punks join the forum during my absence :twisted:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Griffis was around for a while. Made some good 0make. Dissapeared. And reappeared to make that comment... :?
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

so to bring the thread a little back on topic; anyone else find it interesting that the more companions that Guts acquires, the weaker he gets. i remember Schierke mentioning that Guts has gotten thinner, and in chapter 252 he is basically bedridden and had to use her as a post so he could stand while he said farwell to Serpico. really contrasting to the earlier Guts, though Pakk has done a good enough job pointing that out. just wish the guy would finally get to elfhelm so he could take a short vacation.
Last edited by MrFelony on Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

It's not arse-kissing, just respect towards the people who started this community, since it's true that without them, this forum wouldn't have existed. It's not like they need our help to fight their own battles. Second, 'arse-kissing' would not give me any advantage at all, he's not my boss and I'm not trying to get promoted. If you wanted to see some ass-kissing from me, then this is quite mild coming from me. :P

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

You tell em eldo.. Gosh eldo is soo coool. Eldo that was a great rebutle. How are you so smart eldo?.... example of arse-kissing