Ch 252

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Ah, it sounds like we're all on the same page then, that's good. ^_^
NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

lol - but..... kiling Casca makes for killing Femto all the easier! So in order to achieve his revenge, killing Casca would allow him totally focus on Griffith - in fact, there wouldn't be anything to hold him back!
RUDNICKI'S NOBEL PRINCIPLE
"Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it."
Mysickness
imanewbie

Post by Mysickness »

Not trying to be an asshole but is there a date for ch253 release. I've yet to see any dates. Hoping there are not to many long breaks for a while. any way thanks for all you guys do for us fanboys. We owe you big time
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

The date for chap 253 was 25 of this month i think.

And welcome to the forums!
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

NINJ4 wrote:lol - but..... kiling Casca makes for killing Femto all the easier! So in order to achieve his revenge, killing Casca would allow him totally focus on Griffith - in fact, there wouldn't be anything to hold him back!
sorry but i can't seem to understand how killing Casca makes it easier to kill Femto. is it because Guts would have nothing more to care about? only his revenge would matter to him?
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
Geniusatwork
imanewbie

Post by Geniusatwork »

NINJ4 wrote:lol - but..... kiling Casca makes for killing Femto all the easier! So in order to achieve his revenge, killing Casca would allow him totally focus on Griffith - in fact, there wouldn't be anything to hold him back!
Gutts wouldnt do that, that was establilshed when griffith was reborn with his babys body. I forgot what chapter 23 or 24 he sees griffith and gets angry and rushes him but then hears casca and he stops. He says he would never leave her again like he had before. Then both of them go off and its the hardest thing he has ever been through, he says hes sword has never felt heavier. Then meets up with the rest and takes them with him and he says if i were alone i would have rejected them in a second but because of Caska he let them tag along. If you ever read of Mice and Men... Caska is Gutts Lenny :) retarted, gets in more trouble than its worth... but it keeps him grounded keeps him focused on something more than just revenge or surving from day to day. At the end Lenny gets shot by George and George loses that focus. HEY! this story is a rip off of Mice and Men jaja just kidding :)
P.S. I do miss the old gutts that killed without question though and that sense of humor in the most crazy situations
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Oh I think the humor is still their, we just have not gotten to see him really go at it in a while. But Guts's inner beast wants to kill Casca, we saw over and over again when they were traveling alone. He has some amazing willpower to fight off the urges he has sometimes, though, on a couple occasions too late, so she hates him now. Oh well, at least she is safe and that is more important to Guts then her liking him. That will come with time. She was warming up to him till he tried to rape her and kill her. Now though she seems to be warming up some more still, well they don't interact, but she doesn't shoot him evil glares anymore. That is progress.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i think she still does, when he gets close to her that is
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Arresty wrote:She was warming up to him till he tried to rape her and kill her. Now though she seems to be warming up some more still, well they don't interact, but she doesn't shoot him evil glares anymore. That is progress.
Well, she hangs around Farnese, and she hasn't exactly made direct contact with Guts as well. Casca always hides behind Farnese even when Guts is looking at or talking about her. She still fears him, but with the presence of other members in the party, she could ease up. I cannot guarantee Casca would feel the same if she was with Guts only.
Last edited by Eldo on Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Geez, I wouldn’t really say he tried to rape and kill her. He just thought about it, and bit her on the boob. Heh, he may have choked her a little too. No need to call the battered wives foundation or anything though. :P
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Starnum wrote:Geez, I wouldn’t really say he tried to rape and kill her. He just thought about it, and bit her on the boob. Heh, he may have choked her a little too. No need to call the battered wives foundation or anything though. :P
I'd love to be your wife. :P
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Quiet thy tongue knave!

*Bitchslaps Arresty* :P
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

*Runs of crying to kitchen to do the dishes* :cry:

Now back on topic. Wait what was the topic? Oh yeah chapter 252. Hmm. Ahh. Hmm. Can't wait til the next chapter. Well someone needs to get us back on topic.
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

Don't you think that it feels that Guts is acting unlike himself lately??
i mean he rejects the boat Farnese and Serpico provided, and is even thinking to go and get them back. maybe because he can't handle Casca or something???
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

they are gutt's new companions now, and once again they mean a lot to him. he wouldn't be able to leave that city knowing that farnaze willingly did something she didn't want to do just so the others can make it
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, the main reason they let them join the group is because of Casca. Now that they have become attached to each other, he can't spare them. Plus, Guts can sense that they were forced to do something against their will, and I think he would let them go only if they willfully leave the party.

So I hope we can expect a massacre next chapter? Or is it going to be a stealth mission, where they have to 'creep' in the vatican?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, yeah. I'd like to see Gatts fit himself and The Dragon Slayer in a cardboard box! :P
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

lol :lol: :lol: I was just picturing it like that. With like a gaurd coming up and kicking the box off and Gutts popping out all surprised..
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Gatzz
Mastered PM

Post by Gatzz »

skethee2 wrote:my first post...here goes
is Gutts getting softer or what?
or is he starting to get warmed upto his new band

In terms of killing Casca...it will only happen when or if he decides to become a god hand and using the egg thingy
or...he would get all pissed and kill her for becoming a baby

and I forgot the chapter...but did everyone liked it when gutts and Casca and that kid were like a family?...he might even become a family man and give up killing
LOLLL....like it would ever happen

I hope they go soft on you... but they never do...
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

wow, just wow.

Your first post and you said "Gutts", "egg thingy", ""I forgot the chapter... but", and THE death nail "LOLLL". *twitch*

Ping! fixed!

<rant>
What does LOLLL mean? It is supposed to be a lame three letter acronym. I despise LOL anyway... *grumble grumble*. Rule of thumb: If you are going to post something for many people to see, that are not native English speakers/typist then get rid of the acronyms and spell the damn word out. It shouldn't be that hard, we have "Spell Check" now.
</rant>
Last edited by psi29a on Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Man... you're on a killing spree psi...
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

I'll change it back if they actually have something intelligent to say. Otherwise, fuck 'em.

There have been plenty of first posts that are not worthless, I didn't think we needed a guideline that specific. Guess that will change now.

Quick, Starnum... to the FAQ page!
---> http://www.evil-genius.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=121

Also, for everyone's reading pleasure... the OFFICIAL forum guidelines.
http://www.evil-genius.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=446
^-- the things you need to read before posting your FIRST post.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

^-- This is a text book example of what NOT to say.

Bzzt, wrong answer asshole. You do not talk back. You are gone, account suspended so that you may ponder your next post in 30 days.

Please for the love of all you find holy, use spell check before posting. You only get one chance to make a good first impression. If you are not up to it, then don't post.
Last edited by psi29a on Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.