Dead Space 2

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Dead Space 2

Post by DarkenRahlX »

I don't know why, but over the past few weeks I've been getting more and more stoked about playing this game. I played the heck out of the first Dead Space and I thought it was a darn good survival horror game. The reviews that are coming in have been great and say that the game has action sequences, but the survival horror aspect is still there; I'm ready to get my hands on it.

I don't know if any of you guys are picking this game up on day one, but if you're not and you want Dead Space Ignition keys to unlock Dead Space 2 items then send me a PM. You'll be able to play the full game for free. I have a few keys for PS3 and 360 so just send me a PM.

This has an amazing scene near the end.
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Re: Dead Space 2

Post by papasith »

Dont wait to get it used, its gonna have an online pass like most EA games now a days :\
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Yeah... even if you do buy it used you'll end up paying the same amount if not more having to buy another pass.
brunoafh
This is my new home

Post by brunoafh »

I have it pre ordered from Amazon so I won't be playing day one, but I'm definitely anticipating playing it when my copy arrives. I really liked the first Dead Space, I was pretty blown away by it actually. What does the Dead Space Ignition key unlock by the way?
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

i haven't heard it refrenced to "ignition key" but it should be the thing that unlocks online play. if not it unlocks a new gun and armor for multiplayer
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Dead Space Ignition is a game on XBL and PS3 that you play to unlock extras like the Hacker RIG, extra nodes, and money for the start of Dead Space 2. It's also a little prequel behind Dead Space 2. Amazon should have sent you a key for a free copy of Ignition on PSN or XBL. If you can't find the key send me a PM and I'll send you one.