Martial Law - A Call For help...

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

djdeath
imanewbie

Martial Law - A Call For help...

Post by djdeath »

Hello,
I know I am new to these forums but I am part of the Newage3 Gaming experience. Just so you know i am in the Angles of Chaos, and I need your help....
I have been in this other online RPG called Martial Law, and i need your help, how you can help me is by signing up for this online RPG and playing for a little if you dont like it then you dont have to go any further, if you played Newage3 than you might like this... (*Please rember this just went out of beta so there are alot of bugs and things that are being added along the way to make the gaming experience better*)

If you could sign up and put me as your reffer... that would be awesome i will give you a link to automaticly put me in so you dont need any extra infromation....

::LINK::
http://martiall.com/signup.php?rid=389

If needed my player ID is 389.

Thanks for everyone who join's because this will help me get a staff position that i have been fighting for sence this thing was in beta stages... thanks guy's :D

DJDeath
djdeath
imanewbie

FYI --

Post by djdeath »

the best player is the ELF.... has the most starting stats... a little biased but hey... WHO CARES :D
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Bah, who needs and elf!! *looks at Starnum* Oh yea thats right, i went there!!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Any screenies? And what kinda features are there that makes me wanna sign on there instead of signing on at Newage?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
djdeath
imanewbie

Post by djdeath »

Eldo wrote:Any screenies? And what kinda features are there that makes me wanna sign on there instead of signing on at Newage?
\

Humm..... I love Newage go sign up for it :D

BAH SCREW MARTIAL LAW :D No not realy
I still want the manager position....
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

What benefits do you get becoming a manager? I don't think it's a good place to advertise the game here as well, since not a lot of people here do play online games (exceptions to WoW, Everquest, Ragnarok, etc). You'll need a wider audience.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

*Backhands Buzkashi through a wall*

Hm, I might check it out later. After I do that one thing...what's it called again? Oh yeah! Sleep...zzz...zzz.