Demon's souls

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Re: Demon's souls

Post by Starnum »

lmao, maybe he's talking about a "Scroll of Recall" or something. However, when I cast mine I just woke up outside in the rain with no clothes on, so I wouldn't do that if I were you. :P
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Damnit you two, you know what I was talking aboot. Either way, since I said that shit nobodies been talking about demonssoul's, so I've accomplished my mission as intended.
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

and dammit now i really want to start playing demon souls again.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

It's Demonsssssssssoul's
TheParagon
Mastered PM

Post by TheParagon »

its been announced, the game project dark (now called Dark Souls) is comming the fall 2011for xbox and ps3 (hopefully in europe and usa, so its not just the japanese release and we will have to wait much further)

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/pro ... nt-trailer

looks really promising, and im glad they have a new castle level since im very found of castle levels :)

its btw said to be as hard or even harder as demon's souls
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

I hope they improve starting online games, it was a hassle starting games online having to put your mark on the ground and wait for someone to see it and call you.

One rumor I heard that I hope is not true is that you still won't be able to use a headset to talk online, I hope that you can at least write stuff cause not being able to communicate makes online pretty impersonal. The game looks promising though.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel