Dr. Eldo's Medical Board Exam

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Dr. Eldo's Medical Board Exam

Post by Eldo »

Remember ages ago how there used to be an 'Ask Dr. Eldo' thread, and while the humour was slightly above toilet humour, it was still a bit of fun? And then I got busy and got less funny? Well, let's bring those times back! Except that I won't be doing all the answering! I'm recruiting potential doctors with a Master's in Bullshitting and Talking Through Your Arse. But first, they need to know some anatomy. They need to know where the funny bone is. So, a screening process, methinks.

Anyone can join in. From there, I'll make a shortlist of people who will join the medical board (probably two or three). So, send in your questions and see if some of the potential doctors could answer it. Remember, anyone could answer them, even the guy cleaning my Porsche can join in (just kidding, Ricardo. By the way, you missed a spot).

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Femto
Devourer of Children

Re: Dr. Eldo's Medical Board Exam

Post by Femto »

I nominate myself to join this thing.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

I un-nominate Femto.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

FUCK!

Also, my first test question is: why does god hate us?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

cuz femto's a faggot. :kekeke:

oh i nominate arresty... is that guy still around??
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

I sense a conspiracy theory going down. Or just the conspiracy, the theory comes later. Anyways I made that account and I was gonna come here and say: "This towns not big enough for the two of us" but then it wouldn't let me post so arke's spam preventions tactics are working good. Or maybe I made the account so I could say that and then do this post. But as you can see, I have my PHD or at least i wrote Dr in front of my name on accident. good enough. But I don't want to be on your board.
arke
Beware my tactical spam

Post by arke »

There is only one Dr. Eldo you imposter.
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit! (Buy Sierra Nevada beer)
I can't believe this is really happening. (Buy Sierra Nevada beer)
Dr Eldo lives again! (Buy Sierra Nevada beer)
The end of times is upon us.
Everyone, prepare to be judged. Those who are considered unworthy, please don't be sore losers, not everyone is minion's material. (Buy Sierra Nevada beer)
Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit! This is gonna be awesome! (Buy Sierra Nevada beer)
Too bad I know nothing of medicine. I am a SCIENTIST! after all, my field lies elsewhere.
Anyway, I gotta ask (this question involves a lot kneeling down and yelling at the heavens, which sadly cannot be translated into occidental characters): WHYYYYYYYYYY?!

Pd: First time I get drunk on american beer (More specifically, Sierra Nevada Celebration beer). I honestly am not sure whether I liked it. The taste is awesome, but the aftertaste is just disgusting.
Wooooohooooo!

Pd2: god hates us because we outlawed pedophilia.
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

DrPepperPro wrote:I don't want to be on your board.
You're more nurse material than anything.

I guess I might have to narrow the medical board down to one, since I forgot that there's only really 4 members in this forum.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Dr. Dildo's medical board is really an offshoot of the salon of the goat grabbers.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

There are so more than 4 real members on this forum.

I don't want to be on the board but I will definately give those who choose to be on the board a hard time for being on the board.

Why does the American government insist upon those body scanners in every airport that has flights going to the US?

God doesn't hate us, you just have daddy issues.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

The Herald wrote:Why does the American government insist upon those body scanners in every airport that has flights going to the US?
Because they believe in equal opportunity retarding.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel