Where can i get Berserk?

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

MrBanzaiman
imanewbie

Where can i get Berserk?

Post by MrBanzaiman »

Can anyone tell me where i can find the Berserk anime?
Mr Banzaiman's secret technique #34: Switch locations!
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

At a movie store in your local mall.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Another lock?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

The anime, besides buying or renting it( the blockbuster next to my house carries it :D ) you can dl it from many a program like Ares or Kazaa(but i suggest if you have Kazaa to delete it right away). Also this site

http://www.mesi-torrent.com/ has the full berserk anime. Just click it go to the anime secition and click Misc. And go down to berserk.

(i think that site is supernova but like less flashy)
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Banzaiman: WTF is up with your posts? Every post you made is either demanding this, or where is that. Make an effort to find it yourself first. It's practically everywhere if you just look hard enough. You made 3 posts so far, one's where to find the latest berserk manga, second's about where to find the episodes of Samurai Champloo, and third's this topic. This is very noobish behaviour, and I suggest you grow out of it. This place doesn't tell you where you can find full sets of anime. If you don't see it, find some place else that has it. You'll find some other people can be less than helpful.

BUY IT. If you can't find it online, BUY IT. Or if you can't find it in your stores either, buy it online. Help support Berserk.

Bittorent doesn't work well for older episodes or older series, since there's probably nobody that's offering to share. Use IRC or emule, and read the FAQ. If you do use emule, I have a link to another forum where you can get any damn animes. PM me if you want.
Last edited by Eldo on Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

lock it :x ..
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, if I had moderator authority in any of the other forums besides the Berserk Forum, I'd lock this, but alas...

*Hint, hint, nudge, nudge* :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, I think I'll make a good mod... :twisted: :wink:

But seriously, I think there should be some sort of Request section that specifically deals with these issues...but then again, I don't want to encourage noobs and other people to go on with this behaviour. If anyone wants to, go to the Help and Suggestions section and start a thread there asking for a Request section to be set up. I don't care either way. I know where to get my stuff (no, not from my dealer :wink: )

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
1kubus
imanewbie

Post by 1kubus »

if it's about berserk I can't find ep 26 can some1 give torent link?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Man you can find berserk in any bt site....

Lock this quick!
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
1kubus
imanewbie

Post by 1kubus »

I can't find it and i ask 4 it!! some1 plz help,ep 26
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Go to bitenova.org,torrentspy.com
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
1kubus
imanewbie

Post by 1kubus »

and there isn't ...tss it's so hard give newbie link...
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Go look harder. Find it on Emule or something.