Berserk Chapter 302 up...

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

chibivash
imanewbie

Berserk Chapter 302 up...

Post by chibivash »

Sorry if I'm not supposed to do this, but I'm sure people have been waiting!
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Re: Berserk Chapter 302 up...

Post by dialdfordesi »

You should be sorry...
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
arke
Beware my tactical spam

Post by arke »

No. You shouldn't.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

I don't get what this forum is about ... there's no link or anything to CH 302.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Does miura take drugs? WTf is berserk turning into? God damn these chapters suck
Death&Rebirth
Mastered PM

Post by Death&Rebirth »

Up it is...

There will be no Gutts until this arc finish (or until they reach an outcome).
Just plain art, no dialogues whatsoever. I presume the next, being the contrary, with more dialogue and curious info on the Emperor.
Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

Post by Wandering_Mystic »

Well the lead at the end of 302 (those 3 bars of text that Miura's gotten into the habit of including at the end of each chapter) announces that Ganishka will reveal his background in the next chapter (due out by May 8th) so I imagine I'll have my work cut out for me there. This chapter was pretty much scenic, which I'll forgive as long as these get release regularly again. I miss decoding archaic old man expressions. Maybe some more background about apostles in general would also get revealed.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

ok i don't know what you guys are talking about, because i can't find a DL for 302 anywhere on this site ...
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Bifrost
imanewbie

Post by Bifrost »

weel i was wondering when EV will put this on the main page
i just was looking for new about berserk and i found 302 but in spanish (this chapter just have line so you dont miss something if dont know spanish)
hare i leave e mirrors

No

cya
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Damn it! What the hell is wrong with you people, why must the n00bs be so impatience. Meh, I guess it's just in their nature. We haven't released chapter 302 yet. This is just some thread a newb made, and once we release the chapter, this thread will either be locked or converted into the actual 302 thread, probably the former. You can talk about it in this thread for now, if you've already "read" the chapter. It's mostly just pretty pictures with no dialogue, so all you really need is a raw. We're still in the process of cleaning the raws and what-not, be patient and we'll make our release soon enough.

...and for all you n00bs out there, please STOP MAKING THREADS FOR THE NEW BERSERK CHAPTERS! That's our job, we'll handle that. We always make a new thread when we release the new chapter so stop trying to steal our thunder you A-holes! :P We know damn well when the chapter is out, and we don't need anyone creating our threads for us, thanks. ;)
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

I was wondering why it didn't get locked immediately considering how confusing it is on the eve of the new chapter.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I was going to lock it right away, but I saw that Arke said the guy shouldn't be ashamed for some reason, even though I disagree, so I decided to wait to lock this thread. Once we make our release, there's no reason to have two 302 threads though, so it'll either get assimilated or locked then. I guess this gives everyone a thread to talk about the chapter in till then, but it's still really bad form to make a thread like this though, IMO. That's our job afterall, and I can't speak for the others, but it pisses me off when people make these kind of threads without our permission. We'll release the chapter when we're ready, that's always been our policy. If people can't wait, then that's their own problem, but we don't need someone to tell us the chapter is out, we already know that. We don't care if you want to go read a raw or someone else's chapter, but creating a chapter thread is stepping on our toes IMO, and I find it hella annoying.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

I think arke edited out something from the post (probably a link) and was referring to that.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

As in "no you shouldn't be making this thread", that would make sense.
arke
Beware my tactical spam

Post by arke »

Right. I edited out a link to it translated. Didn't lock it because didn't really care enough ;). But, to reiterate: do NOT post links to other groups. If you want to go read another group's, fine, do so. Just don't post it. Waiting a few more days when you've already waited something like five months isn't that hard.
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

arke wrote:Right. I edited out a link to it translated. Didn't lock it because didn't really care enough ;). But, to reiterate: do NOT post links to other groups. If you want to go read another group's, fine, do so. Just don't post it. Waiting a few more days when you've already waited something like five months isn't that hard.
The others can't keep up to your standards anyway.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Aetherfukz wrote:
arke wrote:Right. I edited out a link to it translated. Didn't lock it because didn't really care enough ;). But, to reiterate: do NOT post links to other groups. If you want to go read another group's, fine, do so. Just don't post it. Waiting a few more days when you've already waited something like five months isn't that hard.
The others can't keep up to your standards anyway.
Very true, although in a chapter with no dialogue they can probably come a lot closer than normal. Meh. I still wait for the Evil Genius version just on general principle, since their version is always awesome quality.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hey.

Locked.

Please don't EVER, EVER, post links from other groups. So you're a wizard at google. Congrats. Not all of us are so out of touch with the internet we can't search for it ourselves.

I'm gonna go to McDonalds with my Burger King meal and eat there.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am