Deadman Wonderland

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Re: Deadman Wonderland

Post by fujinsan »

This reminds me of super jail to an extent, I had to look up which one came first, and from what I can gather super jail may in fact have been influenced from this. Though they were released in the same year, I think dw may've come first. It's such a crazy manga, I'm loving every minute of it. From the very beginning you see scenes of gore and insanity, but it leaves characters that actually stay alive long enough to be attached to them. I'm on chapter 17 right now and reading, just dropped by to say thanks for the find Starnum it's really great.
Starnum
Elven King

Re: Deadman Wonderland

Post by Starnum »

fujinsan wrote:just dropped by to say thanks for the find Starnum it's really great.
Yep, no problem. I try to recommend them when I find them, so be on the look out. I'm actually getting back into watching some anime / reading manga again. So I may have some new thing to post about in the near future. Drop by the Currently Watching thread sometime if you haven't already. I usually post new anime that I'm watching there, such as the one I'm watching now, "Darker than Black". It's pretty good so far, and seems to be getting better as it goes.