NHK

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Kanji
imanewbie

NHK

Post by Kanji »

I have watch some of the Anime but I am interested in the Manga. It was on sale on amazon but I guess is no longer in print. That is volume one, the novel is on sale but idk what that is. The toykopop site links to amazon not having any new copies. Any suggestion for me?
Starnum
Elven King

Re: NHK

Post by Starnum »

I have a suggestion, don't make a new thread with your first post. >.>

Now, with that said, I see no reason to close this thread. I don't know if we have an official NHK thread or not. So if not I'll leave this one and you guys can discuss it here if you like.
Kanji
imanewbie

Post by Kanji »

The only thread I could find about NHK recently was how it was no longer offered to download from here. Which just oh so helpfully had only one reply saying that it was no longer available for download and was also conveniently closed. Searching did not have any result(??idk). I did find new copies for sale on animenation:
http://www.animenation.com/1598166786.html

Toykopop no longer having but a link to amazon having only used copies for twice the price of new(lol):
http://www.tokyopop.com/shop/books/brow ... 1598166786

So close it if you want.
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

the novel is the original story (not sure if manga or anime came after that) but the manga, from what i have read of it was pretty good, and the novel was also very good (i found it amuseing how sometimes the main character would be thinking something and someone would respond to his thoughts, alludeing to him thinking aloud often)