BIOMEGA

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

johas
imanewbie

BIOMEGA

Post by johas »

Why don't anyone translate biomega from ch26 up?
It is one of the best sf manga I've ever read.
Drawing is great, it has very dynamic action.
I find things that are not worth of being mentioned alongside Biomega among your releases.
I bet you hear many voices like mine on your forum. :(
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Re: BIOMEGA

Post by fujinsan »

lol i love these and to answer your question is it's because biomega sucked. I couldn't get passed the second chapter the animation is horrible, and just because the only person on earth likes it doesn't mean it needs to be scanlated.
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

johas wrote:Why don't anyone translate biomega from ch26 up?
I find things that are not worth of being mentioned alongside Biomega among your releases.
fujinsan wrote:lol i love these and to answer your question is it's because biomega sucked. I couldn't get passed the second chapter the animation is horrible, and just because the only person on earth likes it doesn't mean it needs to be scanlated.
This must be one of the most retarded thread ive seen in a while... Plz god, bush, anyone do something!!!
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Let's put a smile on that face...............
uncempt
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by uncempt »

johas wrote:Why don't anyone translate biomega from ch26 up?
WTF is wrong with you? Nomimono and LordMune love Biomega and they're still working on it but they've got a life, friends, family, jobs, exams, etc which all take priority over people like you who only even sign up to this forum to give us shit like this.
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

I'm sorry, but your point being?
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

It's a bot, dude. Those little programs that go from forum to forum registering users who post weird stuff with links to even weirder stuff.

And it was the best post in this thread.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Oh shit, I thought he was the same person who made the thread.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
nroejb
imanewbie

Post by nroejb »

fujinsan wrote:lol i love these and to answer your question is it's because biomega sucked. I couldn't get passed the second chapter the animation is horrible, and just because the only person on earth likes it doesn't mean it needs to be scanlated.
There are at least two people on earth who like this one! But as it is now officialy and legaly published in my country, It doesn´t matter anymore to me how fast or slow it comes out here...
(the same goes for Berserk, only Angel Heart still needs a publisher)
Nomimono
This is my new home

Post by Nomimono »

Hi,

I am, among other things, the translator on Biomega.

Both LordMune, the editor, and I really like Biomega, and enjoy working on the manga. That being said, each of us had a couple of real-life stuff during the last year that prevented us from keeping up the release frequency we would have liked to achieve. This has been mostly my fault, and I sincerely regret falling behind as far as I did. This is not intended as an excuse. I believe, for various reasons, that there are no excuses to make. I just wanted to let you guys know we are still working on it, I still love Biomega, and the game is not over yet.

I noticed some other scanlators have started translating biomega, which is not surprising considering our backlog. I still think the quality of our releases is superior.

I would like to say "normal service will resume shortly", but considering the above facts, I'm not going to bullshit you. We would all love for normal service to return, and we will try our best to make it so. But, the probability of everything working out is <100%, and I wanted to give it to you straight.

We do, however, have two more episodes currently in the pipe, so keep your eyes open.
Translations are like women. When they are pretty, chances are they won't be very faithful.
Steven Seymour; Jimmy Carter's State Department interpreter
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wow, you're really lucky Uncempt and Nomimono were nice enough to give you legitimate answers, because normally we flame n00bs who make threads with their first posts.

WTF is with all these n00bs making new threads lately? Ugh...

uncempt wrote:...people like you who only even sign up to this forum to give us shit like this.
Yeah, I fucking hate that. These forums are for discussing things and chatting with people, as well as our Scans, even though we have another site for distro as well. It just pisses me off when people only signup to complain or ask stupid questions.