For your musical needs...

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

For your musical needs...

Post by psi29a »

I've kept this site to myself for the longest time, but I thought I might share it with you all.

http://www.synthema.ru/

It has everything I love: EBM, Synthpop, Futurepop, Gothic, Metal, and more...

it is in russian, but offers a translation link on the side provided by google. Frankly, you don't need it after awhile. All the downloads are hosted on other sites, no BT though. Works for me.

Enjoy.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Re: For your musical needs...

Post by DrPepperPro »

I've been looking for some music that sounds like VNV Nation, which I heard on a Berserk AMV, but never had much luck. This site is great, although the download sites like rapidshare suck.
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

That site is awesome, thanks!

I have this browser that uses a special feature on google to find mp3 files quite easily.

Here it is for anyone who would like to try it out: http://g2p.org/
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
anon
imanewbie

Post by anon »

I'm still in the process of collecting quality anime jpop etc. music, but I've turned up some decent finds. EG forum search didn't come up with any results for anime music?
radiomanga.blogspot.com
akiba-online music forum
That's what comes to mind there.

umm... as far as torrents go I'll give you the name of the torrent, you'll have to google it or whatever to find it.

Anime OST Music Many type of anime Huge Collection (the person that made this also has some other really good torrents)
Anime Faction Best of Anime Music Collection 1(and 2)
Anime Nation CD 1-3
Vocaloid Music
Pop N Music Collection (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Anime melody Disney Tunes Best Hits) (I've known about this one for a while, but haven't tried it out yet)
I'm also downloading a 687MB "anime music collection" and nippon music champ torrents downloading now, but I don't know how good they are.

That's really what I have to show for my efforts, thus far.
I'm stacked with searching for this and other stuff so it's possible I left something out, and very likely I will find more useful stuff in the near future. So, I'll keep you posted. It never ceases to amaze me what all is out there on the internet.

I'll probably come up with some more stuff. I haven't really tried to find some communities that discuss this kind of thing, yet, mainly just scavenging. I figured I would share with you guys what I've found, especially for those who are interested in this sort of thing. Oh, and of course any pointers would be much appreciated.

REMEMBER TO SEED!!!!

~~
here's something else
animenfo radio
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Theres also this really nice site:
https://nipponsei.minglong.org/packlist/archive/

The majority of their stuff is from IRC bots, but they got some for torrents as well.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

How about this one:

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/

A shitload of soundtracks available for direct download. The only thing is that you have to download them one by one.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

anon wrote:I'm still in the process of collecting quality anime jpop etc. music, but I've turned up some decent finds. EG forum search didn't come up with any results for anime music?
radiomanga.blogspot.com
akiba-online music forum
That's what comes to mind there.

umm... as far as torrents go I'll give you the name of the torrent, you'll have to google it or whatever to find it.

Anime OST Music Many type of anime Huge Collection (the person that made this also has some other really good torrents)
Anime Faction Best of Anime Music Collection 1(and 2)
Anime Nation CD 1-3
Vocaloid Music
Pop N Music Collection (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Anime melody Disney Tunes Best Hits) (I've known about this one for a while, but haven't tried it out yet)
I'm also downloading a 687MB "anime music collection" and nippon music champ torrents downloading now, but I don't know how good they are.

That's really what I have to show for my efforts, thus far.
I'm stacked with searching for this and other stuff so it's possible I left something out, and very likely I will find more useful stuff in the near future. So, I'll keep you posted. It never ceases to amaze me what all is out there on the internet.

I'll probably come up with some more stuff. I haven't really tried to find some communities that discuss this kind of thing, yet, mainly just scavenging. I figured I would share with you guys what I've found, especially for those who are interested in this sort of thing. Oh, and of course any pointers would be much appreciated.

REMEMBER TO SEED!!!!

~~
here's something else
animenfo radio
I wouldn't trust anything coming from you, why should the rest of E.G?
Starnum
Elven King

Re: haha

Post by Starnum »

liyanricaoqiyue1314 wrote:for those guy who wanna know what is runescape.here is some runescape blog address,maybe can help you:
runescape blog
rs blog
runescape
I shall make you suffer the wrath of Hell.