Will Guts Lose

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

caktus
notanewb

Will Guts Lose

Post by caktus »

something or someone in later episodes hmmm... ponder
acibon
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

He has already lost to griffith the first time they fought, and to Zodd on there first encounter. But now, I am not so sure. He will not die however. I believe he is unkillable, by anything besides old age.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well...Guts did 'lose' his temper a couple of times :wink: :roll: .

One thing I did see Guts lose something was the pouch that Rickert gave him in earlier voluemes 8) .

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Well damn. I apparently missed the point of this topic. Well I am sure he will loose some change. We all do. And always when we need it. Going to the tollbooth thinking you have the change and you don't. Digging all over your car floor till you find the dime so you can get through the dang thing. But I am assuming he won't have trouble with the tollbooth, but he may need it sometime.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Arresty wrote:Going to the tollbooth thinking you have the change and you don't. Digging all over your car floor till you find the dime so you can get through the dang thing. But I am assuming he won't have trouble with the tollbooth, but he may need it sometime.
Heh, when I was skimming through I thought tollbooth was toothbrush. I laughed myself silly when I thought of that! :lol:

Yeah, it sucked if Guts lost his toothbrush in later volumes. His teeth is so damn white and clean when biting stuff!

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Eldo wrote:
Arresty wrote:Going to the tollbooth thinking you have the change and you don't. Digging all over your car floor till you find the dime so you can get through the dang thing. But I am assuming he won't have trouble with the tollbooth, but he may need it sometime.
Heh, when I was skimming through I thought tollbooth was toothbrush. I laughed myself silly when I thought of that! :lol:

Yeah, it sucked if Guts lost his toothbrush in later volumes. His teeth is so damn white and clean when biting stuff!
Worse woudl he tried to bite the godhand and his teeth just crumble up and fall out. Horrible. He must not loose that. He shoudl floss too. Every dentist recommends it.:lol:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

....You forgot another thing Gutts lost. ...His virginity..To a big black man.. Like in prison. Poor bastard.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Only his anal virginity. He kept his other one for casca. And boy did she love it, as well as the near death experience accompanied by it. Had it been any other girl man she would have freaked. And he would have snapped her neck in half like a twig.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I don’t think Gatts would snap a chick’s neck for freaking out because he freaked out and started choking her in the middle of sex.

As for Gatts dieing of old age, if he turns out anything like SK, then even that won’t work. ;)
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I was thinking about that when I was posting, but a part of me does not want him to end up like SK. I want him to die with casca of old age.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

You spelled Casca's name right! *weeps with joy*
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah noticed I spelt it wrong earlier. To me the k seems better, to many C's otherwise. But looked it up real quick and decided to make sure to get it right from now on.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, you're not the only one. It's just that, it's not consistent with the "K".
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

The consitency is nice. And it grew on me after one typing. Probably cause normally see it with c and I just forgot cause I had not read it in ages. Need to go back and reread, but need new stuff first.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Okay, now I will shock all of you.

My wife had a baby on Thursday. Yes, really. Can you guess what I named my daughter?

Yeah, I actually named her Casca.

<----------is such a fan boy. :?
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

If it makes you feel better it is one of my top choices for a daughters name. I think the name is a beautiful name. Wife has to be a good wife to let you pull that one off, either that or like berserk too.

I got a friend wanting to name his daughter Zelda.

Oh congratulations.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Thanks. Hey, no one else gets to name their daughters Casca. I already got it! :P

Yeah, Zelda is a cool name too.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Damnit. Now will have to go with Rikku from FFX. Guts on the otherhand I coudl not see as much, but then again, I have been known to do some crazy things.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Guts, definitely not. Gatts, maybe, but no. Hm, Rikku eh? I don't know, that one sounds too Japanese to name an American. I guess it'd work if you were Asian.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Doh, now you've damaged her for life. Just think what her friends will say when she introduces them to the Berserk anime on her third birthday party, and they'll find out that her dad is such a weirdo.

*Shakes head in sadness*
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

Post by Wandering_Mystic »

Wow Starnum, that is definately pretty hard-core. Congratulations, though!
Is your wife also a berserk fan, or did she give you a funny look when you brought the name up?
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah, Starnum, thats one reason I don't like that name as much, but I also don't want to name my kids american/english names. I like foriegn names. Maybe asian, maybe non-english European countries. Maybe persian or many others. I want them to have names that are unique, but I don't want them overly strange either. But I do like the name. When I get married though, I will probably get the wife with a no to everything so I am not overly concerned for now.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

You dont really have to worry about kids making fun of her....First , kids making fun of other kids names is mostly in the lower grades. How many elementary school kid do you know that watch berserk. Or even now about something of the sort. Second if sometime when there older they watch berserk and think that , that girl named Casca in their class is named from a girl in a anime. They wouldnt do anything. Because they would be old enought to be past name calling. And they wouldnt have any proof so they would just look like a fool accusing someone of something like that. Just think about it for a second and youll get what im saying.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I agree with you thats why I like Casca.
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Post by InsaneNoodlyGuy »

Arresty wrote:I agree with you thats why I like Casca.
Yeah, it's not really a make fun inspiring name. If you'd named her Silke on the other hand, you'd have a girl that'd hate you.
Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grrr!! Cheese!!!