::B.Reaction::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

vorazechul
imanewbie

::B.Reaction::

Post by vorazechul »

How come there is no topic on the BReaction.
Now thats a phenomenon if you ask me. Not only because I didn't expect to find something like this between Boimega and Berserk but its also ........simply a great story.

So why noone talks about it.
Well to be ohnest I don't know what more to say myself.
So how do you all feel about a schoolar-teacher relationship like that one. :D
Biketrialer
imanewbie

Re: ::B.Reaction::

Post by Biketrialer »

It's pretty good stuff. It's a pity that only 15 chapters are out yet.

According to your question: a teacher is fine too. Especially if she's pretty like Asane. But it wouldn't be funny, if the teacher was some old hag, or her 2m tall bodybuilder boyfriend found out the affair.

I hope this manga won't have any superpower stuff, i think it would ruin the story.
uncempt
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by uncempt »

You know that it finishes in chapter 18, right?

Teachers and students though... I know it's sexist in a way but I think it's fine when the teacher's the woman. If it was the other way around it'd be pretty messed up. I guess men are less trustworthy or something
Biketrialer
imanewbie

Post by Biketrialer »

uncempt wrote:You know that it finishes in chapter 18, right?

Teachers and students though... I know it's sexist in a way but I think it's fine when the teacher's the woman. If it was the other way around it'd be pretty messed up. I guess men are less trustworthy or something
Yeah, i've seen it right after i posted ;_;
It's a pity, this could be a great manga, at least the begining was good.

Lol i didn't even think about it with male teacher. I would probably try to beat him up, if i would get in a situation like that.
vorazechul
imanewbie

Post by vorazechul »

Well if I ever had techers like that............but thats way to unreal to be true in any school. Simply because peaple that get a crush so easily don't became teachers. But.......I know that in universities it happens more often. There you may have an assisstant that is just 3 years older get a crush on a new student or it may even happen outside of the Uni/School just like in the story and then everyone finds out that one is the teacher and the other is the student and there is where things get dificult and there is where this story will end...I'm sure about it...mosst possably Asato will either quit or get fired or the relationship will simply end :(

Now was that a long sentence or what? :)
Soul Eater
imanewbie

Post by Soul Eater »

:shock:
how is this gonna end in chapter 18??
it's kinda... you know.
Well I hope it's a satisfying ending :D
uncempt
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by uncempt »

Wait and see, it won't be long now :D
mistahpyro
imanewbie

Post by mistahpyro »

I thought it was going great... the tension... the romance... the humor... and then it all collapsed on some martial arts theme... I wanted to see more. I liked the drawing style and the I wanted to see how those relationships progressed... and I wanted to see more of Kensaku's mom... >_>

In short, I liked it, but I'm upset it had to end.
kazami9
imanewbie

Post by kazami9 »

If you want to see more of a similar story ask the Evil Genius guys to do Natsuki Crisis. It's a manga by the same author but it's 18 volumes long and one of the most exciting action mangas I've ever seen.