most improve manga

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

caktus
notanewb

most improve manga

Post by caktus »

flame of recca
berserk gits and ofcouse slam dunk
acibon
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

What do you mean?

Do you mean which manga does improve most?
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
caktus
notanewb

Post by caktus »

yup
acibon
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Improved in what field? Art, story, character development? Everything?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
caktus
notanewb

Post by caktus »

yup elaborate on it
acibon
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

caktus wrote:yup
What is your use of posting just one word? It doesnt even answer the question Libaax even asked you. Plus wtf kind of topic is this??

which manga improved??
-hajime no ippo-
is was good then it got better, then it is just crack. you can get enough it.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Bleach got a lot better. At first it was interesting, but the Hallows didn't make for very good villians. Then came the Soul Society arc! After that, it only got better and better.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Bame! Mainly cause it was just slow and hard to get into, but by the end you just can't stop reading.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Indeed. You've got to love that noir style...I guess. :P
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yes it was quite nice. Cool ending too.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Hajime No Ippo is the manga i have read that improves most in everything, the story the fights the comedy everything is alot better for every new volume.

Then it is Berserk,Vagabond,Lone Wolf Cub,Death Note,One Piece most of my fav mangas improve for every volume.

A manga that doesnt improve for every vol is Naruto.....
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Laik
This is my new home

Post by Laik »

Libaax wrote:Hajime No Ippo is the manga i have read that improves most in everything, the story the fights the comedy everything is alot better for every new volume.

Then it is Berserk,Vagabond,Lone Wolf Cub,Death Note,One Piece most of my fav mangas improve for every volume.

A manga that doesnt improve for every vol is Naruto.....
Agreed.

Another manga that should be noted is Ah! My Goddess. The art gets extremly better.

I can't really say Lone Wolf and Cub since it kept it's amazing quality throughout the series.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I wasnt talking about only in art quality, i meant the overall greatness of those mangas improve. The art doesnt improve so much in mangas like DN since its pretty new and it cant get better so fast.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, One Piece for sure. At first I was like, I guess this is okay. Then by the Kuro Arc I was really starting to like it. After I finished the Arlong Arc I was hooked. Since then I've become a fiend.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Im not there yet in OP.
Last edited by Libaax on Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

HxH :shock: lool
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

What do you mean you aren't there yet? You're past me. Thanks for the spoiler by the way. Oh well, I kind of figured "Luffy" would beat Crocodile anyway.
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Yeah I got really into one-piece at the ocean restaurant.

I feel the art in Tenjo Tenge changed somewhat, it isn't the most improved but the art took a little change like for soichirou's hair is more down and back instead of straight up.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Starnum wrote:What do you mean you aren't there yet? You're past me. Thanks for the spoiler by the way. Oh well, I kind of figured "Luffy" would beat Crocodile anyway.
Im truly sorry for that

i thought you read the scans of the manga cause thats up 354 and i who buy the books are in chap 200 something.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yes, the art in Ten-ten did indeed get better. You know, that tends to happen with manga artists. They just get better as they go. Heck, you can even notice improvement in Miura's work over the years.

No prob Libaax. I'm only watch the anime for right now though. I'll probably pick up the manga later. I'm also not current on the anime, I'm on episode 119.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I dont like the art in TenTen cuase the pics are so wierd that you dont see whats going on, but i have only read the first vol so i really hope that it will get better.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I like the art in TenTen, especially the colored pics at the beginning of the volumes. Some of those are just amazing. Especially the prints on the clothes are just awsome. Really good stuff.

And as far as berserk goes, Guts at the end of V3 looks alot different than he does in V14. His artwork improved alot over that time. But so does all artists.