guts greatest asset or will be?

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

caktus
notanewb

guts greatest asset or will be?

Post by caktus »

his berserk side and the sword that is just already too much
acibon
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

What??
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Makes no sense to me...

I'll take this occasion to switch the topic to beavers.

So... did any flying beavers try to eat any ones of you lately?
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I saw one take down a homeless person last night. It was horrible. Knawed his legs in half.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Ive been training with Fyling beavers and possoms alike to improve my jutsu.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Flying Possom or regular possom???
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i wonder if the dragonslayer and the armor could merge...

that would be the ultimate trump card
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I wonder what will happen if the Dragonslayer chopped the behelit in half... :roll:

(haven't seen the word behelit used in a long time

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

Probably one of his greatest assest is Pakk because of his healing ability...

There aren't any beavers in Australia...
Though the snakes and crocdiles are in abundance way out that way *points 25km into the wilderness* :D
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
caktus
notanewb

Post by caktus »

beavers!!! what flying beavers i dont think i've ever seen one
acibon
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

They are generally quite hard to spot. But they are real man. Quite real. And I recommend you run if you see one. And hide, preferably not anywhere made of wood.
J2 Cool
notanewb

Post by J2 Cool »

hmm, well, I'd say, that dog looking think could be a real form at some point. Obviously Skull Knight never became that. It's something unique to Guts alone, unless it's not an actual physical representation, just his inner demon in astral form. Speaking of which, maybe that form could cross over and fight god hands? Alright.. just rambling now..
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

*Laughs for a while*

I think Gatts' best asset is his mad skills!
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

At age 25 all the steroids he ate as a kid will finally win, and he will grow tits. Those will become his greatest assets.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

No his greatest aspect will be the Flying Beavers. Griffith will run with fear. Just wait they will come.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

...The dragond slayer..*sigh*
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

His anger and hatred for Griffith of course since without them he would never make it so far.

Puck havent heal him that much from what i have read, could remember something about Guts wanting the scars as reminder as more fuel for his anger.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

The fact that he is the struggler or whatever. The fact that he has always been close to death and because of that his will to survive is so strong. He will not let himself die, or lose. His will to live.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

He doesnt only fight for himself anymore he fights for others. Which will in the end make him stronger.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Buzkashi wrote:He doesnt only fight for himself anymore he fights for others. Which will in the end make him stronger.
Yes it will. He has changed alot, but his deterimatino to stay alive and to win is strong. And now winning involves protecting. Though he can't fight to his full potetial and protect at the same time. Like when he finally had his alone time with the trolls. And he just got that wonderful smile he gets and went to town. But he is gettin stronger. And I think with the help of them he may be able to get a hold of the berserker armor.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I dont think he cares about protecting people so much, of course he want to protect Caska and company but the monsters,demons,trolls he fights with his usuall madness cause they are in the way of his revenge. He would be fighting the same way if he was alone cause all he wants to do is kill Griffith.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Gutts has already made up his mind that revenge cant be something to strive for, for if he leads the life of an avenger then he will be consumed by his inner demon.. He has decided that his primary goal is to get Casca to Elfhelm and try and heal her.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah but after that is not like he is gonna forget about about Griffith and his apostles.

As long as Griffith is alive he will never be able to live a normal life thanks to the brand.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

We don't know if he wants to heal her. Just that he wants to protect her. SK said she may not want to be healed and we don;t know if he took that advice or not. But there she will be safe if he does not heal her.

And he does fight different by himself. He can swing freely. He has to control his swing when he is with people because he needs to make sure htey are not in the way. When he is alone he can swing much more freely. Still in control but still more freedom. Different tactics for solo fight then protecting someone fight.
Cougerman
imanewbie

Post by Cougerman »

guts greatest asset is probably he's sword, he always used to say he feels alive when he's swining he's sword,

hi everyone i am new as you can see, nice to meet you all