Street Fighter IV!!!!

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Re: Street Fighter IV!!!!

Post by halfnhalf »

remember guys, you can cancel any special move into an ex focus. fucking awesome with ken, shoryuken the guy, then he blocks, ex focus! haha smash with unblockable into my own combo!

i unlocked every character thus far. still dont know who i wan main with, but im leaning towards boxer currently. Abel however is sick to use too, some many little tricks, plus he has urien's crouch fierce, can pretty much combo into anything. Im digging the style too, its pretty awesome to see facial expressions, especially when the characters give the "oh shit face" when they are about to be hit with an ultra.

btw revenge system, soo awesome. I've had quite a few ultra combo comeback against my roommates, they hate it ever time when i win by that.

cant wait to see yah guys on line! (btw if i see you fucking using seth, well FUCK YOU, he isnt gill crazy, but he is up there on the its a "real final boss" list.)
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Seriously, Zangief is broken as fuck. I cannot stand him AT ALL
ImageImage
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

how do you invite people to play?

btw dio sent you an add.
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

So Halfnhalf how did you like that DOUBLE PERFECT! And with that I got the trophy Medal Hunter, BUAHAHAHAHA.
ImageImage
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Who is next to feel the wrath of Holy Ken?? COME ON WIT IT!!!
ImageImage
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

http://kotaku.com/5155581/pin+up-model- ... fighter-iv

This is unbelieveable, so I decided to send her a challenge. I want to test how good my Holy Ken is
ImageImage
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

so very true, holy indeed. this means just one thing, lone wolf must suck, cuz i kick his ass all the time.

god its pissing me off that dio was fucking godly. maybe out of that whole time, i got only one round off. Shit is weak too since i've been busting fools on ranked.
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

I was really gonna get disrespectful and beat you using just kicks in one round and then just punches in another >_>
ImageImage
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Dio wrote:I was really gonna get disrespectful and beat you using just kicks in one round and then just punches in another >_>
then i most likely will win once you do that. you got any other characters as good as your ken?

its good to finally play good players, all my roommates suck, but im enjoying this. I really hope the fighting game scene comes back big, its great to see new players.
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Nah, Holy Ken is my pride and joy and practice with him all the time. Im decent with Ryu, Sakura, Sagat and Dan
ImageImage
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

i mess with dan all the time. any chance i get i pull off his super taunt, just because.
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

His Ultra is fucking AWESOME. I just beat my friend with dan using that and all he could say on the mic was "Thats bullshit".

Overall record right now rank and unranked is 29-10.

Ranked: 3-1
Unranked (friend matches): 26-9
ImageImage
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

god i feel soo bad that i lost to starnum with boxer. im fucking horrible with him.

i do have to say though, ultra combo finish with the red cyclone on starnum was a slap in the face!

sorry i didnt get to those invites faster, my roommates wanted to play against one another.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I want some rematches, I was just getting warmed up and then you stopped responding. Anyway, you haven't really seen me at my best yet. My thumb is jacked up from playing so much yesterday. Don't worry I'll give you a better fight next time, and for the record that was the first time I had even played Dan. Also, Zangief is retarded in this game, or at least he does seem broken so far, but maybe my opinion on that will change later on.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Starnum wrote:I want some rematches, I was just getting warmed up and then you stopped responding. Anyway, you haven't really seen me at my best yet. My thumb is jacked up from playing so much yesterday. Don't worry I'll give you a better fight next time, and for the record that was the first time I had even played Dan. Also, Zangief is retarded in this game, or at least he does seem broken so far, but maybe my opinion on that will change later on.

Geif is not broken, you just have to play keep away. he is a throw character afterall, just dont be close.

My roommates wanted to play against one another, so that why i didnt respond to a lot of you, sorry about that.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

halfnhalf wrote:
Starnum wrote:I want some rematches, I was just getting warmed up and then you stopped responding. Anyway, you haven't really seen me at my best yet. My thumb is jacked up from playing so much yesterday. Don't worry I'll give you a better fight next time, and for the record that was the first time I had even played Dan. Also, Zangief is retarded in this game, or at least he does seem broken so far, but maybe my opinion on that will change later on.

Geif is not broken, you just have to play keep away. he is a throw character afterall, just dont be close.

My roommates wanted to play against one another, so that why i didnt respond to a lot of you, sorry about that.
No, Gief is actually broke as a joke in this game. His throws have AMAZING priorities, and the speed of that hand slap of his makes it almost impossible to keep your distance from him. A friend of mine said that he looked at the top guys for Survival Mode, and all of the top 100 people used Zangief. He's even starting to get soft bans at tournaments.

Street Fighter IV: Zangief's Revenge
ImageImage
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Been playing some more today and got 3 more trophies. Overall record is now 37-13, 4-1 in Ranked matches. Got the 3 wins in a row trophy, now to aim for the 5 in a row. I really fucking love this game
ImageImage
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Okay, well I've still only fought J-cart, and that was only a few times. So why don't you guys just send me an invite when you are ready to face me, because no one is accepting my invites, and I wanna fight you fools! Nah, it's all good, just send me an invite whenever. ;)
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Right now Im getting the rest of the unlockable characters and trying to beat the game with everyone. I got your invite Starnum, so when Im done I'll give you a fight
ImageImage
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

I am now 7-1 in ranked matches with a streak of 5 in a row. Overall now 40-13, who wants next? :D
ImageImage
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Alright, alright, I just got it. Just go used to the fighting as well, I think my streak is like 7 fights in a row, but my overall must be something around 17-7 (I'll check it tomorrow, right now I'm too tired).

Here comes a new challenger!
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

starnum's connection kept on getting dropped on me. I dont think he likes it when i make a comeback with the red cyclone.

I know you guys like playing me, but i still got roommates that want to play aswell, so here is the warning, I'm most likely playing lan, and im soory if i dont get you play you that day. I think ill start putting it in my comment of when im gonna be game or not game ready.
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

I keep seeing you guys online but I'm still trying to get some trophies done. Got everyone but Seth unlocked so I'll hopefully get some online play soon.
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

I take a lil time to get some trophies and I make time to own people. You do get trophies for online play and such.

Current streak of 5 in a row in ranked matches with a record of 7-1. Overall 38-13. :D
ImageImage
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

So Im on a 13 match win streak, where are you guys? I want to fuck someone up NAO! :(
ImageImage