Gundam Seed Destiny Episodes by A-Kingdom_AonE (and others)

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Haha:P that would be so like Destiny.

This anime started out good then ok and then crap for the last 20 so eps.

I must say it not half as good as Seed which wasnt all that great.

What sucked most about this anime was the characters Neo,Shinn,Rey,Dullindal was all lame.

The only good thing about ep 50 was that Rey showed human emotions he wasnt a robot like he was in all the other eps.

Kira,Mwu and the music was the only good things in GSD.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

The only thing good about Destiny was Freedom, because it looked like Xenogears from Xenogears, heh. Mwu would have been a better character if he could just stay dead, and Kira would be better if he wasn't so damn...creepy.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Without Kira i would never watch this show to the end and if Mwu had a bigger role in this like in seed this anime would have been alittle better.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Eldo wrote:The only thing good about Destiny was Freedom, because it looked like Xenogears from Xenogears, heh. Mwu would have been a better character if he could just stay dead, and Kira would be better if he wasn't so damn...creepy.
Eldo you're my boy but don't you EVER EVER EVER EVER mention Xenogears. And GSD in the same sentence or anything from it looking like anything. XD

Xenogears was so much uglier than S-F anyway. :lol: Man Xenogears rocks.
"Context is for Kings"