Gundam Seed Destiny Episodes by A-Kingdom_AonE (and others)

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Eldo wrote:I've just watched the last episode too, it was really rushed. Seems like Stellar is a stoner as usual even when dead. It's amazing how Rey could spend all his days hating Kira but eventually defect after 10 seconds of talking with him.
Great writting on Fukuda's part right? lol

Panasonic you enjoyed Justice and Freedom not even getting scrathed in the last battle? Thats exactly why this series sucked as bad as it did. The "battles" were nothing more than Kira going out to rake leaves in his yard. The only exciting episode was the one in which he lost. At least there was damage being spread around.
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i can understand if u say it sucks for reasons like extremely bad timing or unanswered plotholes, but justice and freedom not gettin hurt? whats wrong with that? nothing hurt the old justice and freedom in original SEED. the only time justice got hurt was when athrun chose to self-destruct it and the only times freedom got hurt was when kira was fighting klueze
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

dos.azn wrote:i can understand if u say it sucks for reasons like extremely bad timing or unanswered plotholes, but justice and freedom not gettin hurt? whats wrong with that? nothing hurt the old justice and freedom in original SEED. the only time justice got hurt was when athrun chose to self-destruct it and the only times freedom got hurt was when kira was fighting klueze
Well Athrun really didn't fight in the last episode. But to say that Freedom didn't get hurt?? besides Raw? Go recheck the episode what Fllay gets taken onto Dominion.

That fight in episode 50 was what the a last battle was all about. Calling that episode the last battle is wrong, calling it the last rout is more correct.

Well if you enjoyed it, to each his own. I know people bash DBZ for being mindless but at least its Action could never be questioned. Goku did always win but he got hurt along the way.
"Context is for Kings"
panasonic
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by panasonic »

i didnt so much enjoy justice not gettin scratched as seeing shinn get pwned like a bitch. so the not scratched part was just an added bonus to shinn being a shitty pilot
"Education is the foundation upon which you build your entire lust for cash"-Onizuka

http://www.striporama.com/edits/main.html
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Well I told you that the chairman would try to blow away whole ORB :D

Cant say I liked the last episode, cause it´s kinda strange that Shinns/Reys & Lunamarias mechs didnt explode when they got so totally bashed and mutulated.
And also the part where Rey pulls the trigger, I mean come on!
Dulindall was like a father too him (Well he was lying to him, but still he was the closest a father he could be).

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
nimrod
notanewb

Post by nimrod »

not enoth fighting...
not enoth deaths...

all bad guys standing in line to get killed, no good person dead... come on.

they shuld have made 3 episodes, more fighting, more killing and more drama. Was the other Zaft ships that joined eternal one or 2 episodes before even used in combat? And the station fell like a house built of cards when Kira entered.
It had so mush potencial and it fell this easy.

No more plz.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Well hte only "Good guy" that died was that guy Stellar killed (Cant remember his name.. Floss something :P) and he was in like 2 episodes.

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

lol floss, its heinz but good try lol. atleast destiny totally opens up a possible sequel. when i look at it the gundam seed trilogy (well hopefully) reminds me a lot of the matrix trilogy. the first one rocked because not only was it gundam, it tried to blend a soap opera into it and worked really well, almost new to the whole gundam genre, jus like how the first matrix was the first to introduce bullettime and stuff. destiny was a letdown because the timing and storyline progression was way off and ended unfulfilled, opening a lot more questions than answering them, jus like matrix reloaded. matrix revolutions didnt match the original, but was better than reloaded because it brought closure and ended with a bang (hey how about that zion battle?!). so i look forward to a third gundam seed, it should finally close the deal and please all you disappointed ones. :D
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

ah hahaha, floss sounded right Dos :D
I sure hope they will tie up all the knots in the next part, cause this ending just sucked bigtime.

nimrod
notanewb

Post by nimrod »

but how can they spin on? there are no more evil clones of doom around. Logos are gone, world is at peace, Lacus faction rule Zaft and the only nation that opposed desteny plan apart form orb and are still alive are kingom of scandinavia.

For some reason do i not belive that Shin will fight anymore ... :P
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Well the plot in this series wasn't that good to begin with so they´ll be able to get a new one really easily

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

the civilians of PLANT and Earth themselves dont know for certain that dullindal is evil, and they prolly point fingers at each other and start an even bigger war with new leaders coming to arise
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Yeah who knows :D
Shinn might even get to a real power position (Chairman perhaps?).
He wouldnt know what to do (Cause hes stupid as we all know) more then listening to the real man in charge that works in the shadows behind him and do his bidding.
And then presto chango we got ourselves 50 new episodes

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

plus remember kira was saying that hes prepared for the future and he will fight? he knows that what they accomplished will only bring more chaos in the future. theres definitely a little bit more that can be squeezed into the series
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Yes definetly.
But they better put some more effort into the story this time.

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

the story was pretty good for the first 30 somewhat episodes, then the stupid writers were like "oh crap, i forgot we're ending at 50" and then the timing of the series went straight to hell and they didnt even have time to answer the questionable points of the series they created
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Yeah I feel somewhat cheated.

You can compare it to most off the Horror films that comes out nowadays.
A big ass intro gets you all worked up and you start to think "Hell yeah, this movie is gonna be awesome". But then after about 40 mins the whole movies story goes to hell and its just another "hack-n-slash" fest as always...

panasonic

Post by panasonic »

i'm not sure if theyll make a whole new series. maybe an ova or movie would work better
"Education is the foundation upon which you build your entire lust for cash"-Onizuka

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

tho i havent watched too many gundams, it seems gundam only works in a series, small or big
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Haha, I think it´s to much to ask from them to make a movie that´s about 1 h 45 minutes long.
It would certainly turn out like you just sit there in the end and think too yourself :
"What?? I didn't understand a freakin thing! Who was that Floss guy that died after 2 minutes and then Athrun has to sob about him the rest off the movie. This was pure crap!"

panasonic

Post by panasonic »

well endless waltz is a movie which was originally an ova, so it has happened in gundam before

Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Edit: Oooo, so that's why...
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Loeviz wrote:Haha, I think it´s to much to ask from them to make a movie that´s about 1 h 45 minutes long.
It would certainly turn out like you just sit there in the end and think too yourself :
"What?? I didn't understand a freakin thing! Who was that Floss guy that died after 2 minutes and then Athrun has to sob about him the rest off the movie. This was pure crap!"
LOL STOP CALLIN HIM FLOSS! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

dos.azn wrote:
Loeviz wrote:Haha, I think it´s to much to ask from them to make a movie that´s about 1 h 45 minutes long.
LOL STOP CALLIN HIM FLOSS! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I actually used Floss on purpose this time :D

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

The OVA will probably full of recaps. You know, to keep with tradition.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am