Gundam Seed Destiny Episodes by A-Kingdom_AonE (and others)

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Gundam Seed Destiny Episodes by A-Kingdom_AonE (and others)

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Last edited by AbsoluteZero on Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

gundam seed sucked... its for kiddies
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Oh well, I dont watch it either. I just posted it since it was new.
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

allllllrighty then 8)

BTW since you seem to be an avid (sp) gundam fan, have you seen Turn A Gundam? if so, what did you think of it? ive only just started to watch it but so far it seems interesting
teo
Found the Edit button

Post by teo »

Dominion wrote:gundam seed sucked... its for kiddies
why do you say that?? :?

if its not good why does it have a sequel?? :/
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

Ep 20 (AonE & A-Kingdom):

http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/[A-Kingdom_-_AonE]_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_-_20_[A2E69F45].avi.torrent
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

its up to episode 24 now, damn i still can't believe heines is dead already!
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Dos: way to spoil it... SPOILER! :P Yeah, I thought that was rather fast too. Too fast, I smell plot!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

He was such a waste of time i mean they made look like he was as good as Kira and Asran but he sucked bigtime. What i loved about ep 23 which is the latest i have seen was how easy Kira injured everybodys suits,what a comeback he made :D
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Libaax wrote:He was such a waste of time i mean they made look like he was as good as Kira and Asran but he sucked bigtime. What i loved about ep 23 which is the latest i have seen was how easy Kira injured everybodys suits,what a comeback he made :D
i loved his gouf ignited though. yeah i also liked when kira owned them all and how kira matured so much in this series. i really despise cagalli now though. shes so stupid and weak, very much the contrary to how she was in SEED. i hope athrun hooks up with lunamaria cuz i like the chemistry they're havin right now :D
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

All the kiddy girls in this anime are so annoying except the loony girl who killed hienen cant remember her name right now. Cagali was so much better in seed, i cant believe she thought her words would stop the battle in 23.

I want to see more of Kira,he is alot better now as then when he cried all the time in seed.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

stellar ticks me off 2nd to most, 1st is cagalli. if shinn falls for stellar, then kira should kill him :twisted:
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Well I don't see that happening sorry Dos. XD
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Kira could kill Shinn in a second if he wanted Shinn is a rookie compared to Kira's skills if that what you were talkning about.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i think grahf meant based on the flow of the story, that won't happen but we all know that :D
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Don't underestimate Shinn you'll see soon enough. Though he still isn't as good as Kira, doens't mean kira could just mop him up.

Wow caught the new intro? How about "super freedom" laying waste in that intro? :) OMG its now GSD guest staring Shinn (man I've seen that quite a bit today). Plus did you hear its specs?? OMG
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

bastard stop spoiling it for a 56kz0r like me!
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

oo I didn't know you used 56k.

alright I guess I'll have to use white out from now on huh? ;)

Sorry man.

edit: damn that really doesn't work well with the backround. :lol:
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Grahf wrote:Don't underestimate Shinn you'll see soon enough. Though he still isn't as good as Kira, doens't mean kira could just mop him up.

Wow caught the new intro? How about "super freedom" laying waste in that intro? :) OMG its now GSD guest staring Shinn (man I've seen that quite a bit today). Plus did you hear its specs?? OMG
guest starring shinn? it looks like he'll be playing a big role from the new intro. and nice new opening theme song btw :D
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

yes guest staring shin :lol: He will play a larger role but still guest starring. XD
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

you think theres any modifications to freedom? *shrugs it looks a bit different in the new intro. i hope there are tho!
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

*spoilers*

Post by Grahf »

dos.azn wrote:you think theres any modifications to freedom? *shrugs it looks a bit different in the new intro. i hope there are tho!
Don't blame me if you read the rest. XP

"The official site has a profile of the Super Freedom Gundam: "The final trump card which was developed to break the deadlocked situation between the Earth Alliance and ZAFT that continues to cause more confusion. It possesses several times the combat ability of the Freedom thanks to a new type of engine, etc. One characteristic is the golden color of the joints." *source gunota*

dual beam rifles, chest canon and a few other bells and whistles. I forget the other place I saw specs.
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

WOOHOOO!!!

but jus a few things. who made it and how da hell will kira get it and what will happen to the old freedom?
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Since you ask I'll answer what I know. I don't know who develops the engine I'll assume ORB or EAF. The nuclear engine in freedom now gets donated towards Destiny. Yeah alot of stuff is suppose to happen before then though.
"Context is for Kings"