Claymore

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Re: Claymore

Post by Grahf »

newbified wrote:[spoiler]No. In the anime basically everyone you see at the end survived. The rest of the assembled Claymores all died. It followed the manga pretty closely in this regard, except that in the end there were only 4 Claymores who managed to survive (the original 4 that were part of the little pact). In the manga 7 survive due to Miria feint of using the Yoma supressants.[/spoiler]

actually we aren't sure who survived the battle in the town. Alot more Claymore survived it looked like.
"Context is for Kings"
Tempz
Found the Edit button

Post by Tempz »

Grahf wrote:
newbified wrote:[spoiler]No. In the anime basically everyone you see at the end survived. The rest of the assembled Claymores all died. It followed the manga pretty closely in this regard, except that in the end there were only 4 Claymores who managed to survive (the original 4 that were part of the little pact). In the manga 7 survive due to Miria feint of using the Yoma supressants.[/spoiler]

actually we aren't sure who survived the battle in the town. Alot more Claymore survived it looked like.
[spoiler]From what I remember they showed all the Claymore survivors in a building when Clare was fighting Rigardo..and he only killed the 4 Captains so they must of survived.[/spoiler] Just another plot hole in this half assed..well, 3/4 assed anime.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

[spoiler]Well, the main plothole was forgetting the remaining 20 or so Awakened Beings that should have been attacking the town.[/spoiler]
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I am pretty sure at all the surviving awkened beings came back and finished the injured ones off, although they didnt show it... It would be cool if they did all survive and then when they reported back to the organization they killed them off with their new weapon :lol: .... if you have read the manga you know what I am talking about :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Grandfather_of_Lies
notanewb

Post by Grandfather_of_Lies »

What? You think the organisation used the survivors to see if THE secret weapon is operational and good to go? That would be sick, it wouldn't stick with the rest of the NO KILLING policy that happened in the end.
Jack! Jack!
Jack in a Box
Jack of all Trades
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Doesn't that Easley guy look like Griffith's gay brother?
Let's put a smile on that face...............
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

His name is Isley, I assure you. He's not a freakin easle. I swear, I hate it when fansubbers fuck up the names. Also, it's fucking THRILLER PARK! What's all this thriller bark shit I see all the time. Is it really that hard to figure out. It's like calling Rogue Town, Logue Town, it's just stupid. I can understand the Japanese spelling the shit wrong, but those who speak English should know better. It's like calling Luffy, Ruffy. He's not a fucking date-rape drug, sheesh. :P
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Starnum wrote:His name is Isley, I assure you. He's not a freakin easle. I swear, I hate it when fansubbers fuck up the names. Also, it's fucking THRILLER PARK! What's all this thriller bark shit I see all the time. Is it really that hard to figure out. It's like calling Rogue Town, Logue Town, it's just stupid. I can understand the Japanese spelling the shit wrong, but those who speak English should know better. It's like calling Luffy, Ruffy. He's not a fucking date-rape drug, sheesh. :P
Sorry dude my bad!

Yeesh...... :sweat:
Let's put a smile on that face...............
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, I wasn't really bitching at you. I was just ranting in general on a pet peeve of mine. :P

I do that from time to time. *shrugs*
The Vogfather
imanewbie

Post by The Vogfather »

just as much as anything i like the manga better.. but it did folow verry close to the manga for 3/4s the way then whent off on its own and rushed the ending..
"strangers are people you just haven't killed yet."
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

We all agree that was pretty fucked of the anime company... or whos ever decision it was to deveiate like that :evil:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip: