::Naruto:: Latest Episode 140

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Awesome! Thanks for the link Nazgul, you're still the man! I look forward to watching the movie. I hear it's good for a movie made from a serialized anime.

As for the manga, I'll probably read it from the beginning after I catch up to the current release. ;)
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

I am personally sick of people bad mouthing naruto, saying it sucks ect I mean If they think it sucks so much WHY WATCH???

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I just watched the movie, and IT SUCKS!!!!!

...just kidding. It wasn't bad. :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

I love the Naruto series.But that doesnt change the fact that this movie sucked as hell.I enjoyed it in some parts,but still lame.Made you understand that Naruto is really primarly for little kids.

Maybe I'm critising it more then it deserves because I'm not used to watching movies that are based of series,and I hear they are mostly bad,like the OP ones are.But still,no thought to this movie.Just plainly sucks.And I'm a huge fan of the series.Just sad that this movie is connected to the series.And thinking that first timers to Naruto would think that this is all there is to it.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

This movie was so cheesy that i couldnt believe my eyes,it could have been 100 times better it they put some thought in it.....

The only good thing was when Kakashi used chidori.

This was a better looking version of Jumpa Fest speciels which we all know how good they are.

I was expecting atleast some good action cause i know the story wouldnt be good, a Snow Country Princess,how original....
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Is it just me or did Naruto 133 get a new drawing style?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

133 Was EXCELLENT, one of the best episodes of this ARC.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

One of the best eps ever in this anime.

Cause seeing Naruto's beeing taken over by Kyubi and using the red chakra to attack Sasuke who were so far away was worth all the crappy eps with Sasuke and his boring family story!!

I hope Naruto learns how use the red chakra as he did when Kyubi took over him.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

I'm flabbergasted,what a GREAT episode,it was too much sometimes,amazing! Couldn't believe what I was seeing,I thought to myself holyshit throughout the whole eipisode.The ep was a big long great fight.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

The movie was okay, but nothing special. I was hoping it could surpass the usual humdrum of anime series that are turned into movies, but it failed. The bad guys were kind of a lame too. They had that armor, and even then they still didn't do much.

As for the new episode, it kicked some major ass. I don't think they got a new art style, but I can't see why one might say that. They just do that from time to time when the fighting gets intense. Anyway, that was bad ass how Naruto was fighting like Kyubi and shit at the end. Sasuke's level 2 Orochi Seal looks kind of funny. I was a little disappointed by it really. It made him look kind of girlie too.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It made Sasuke look more girly than he was before :P

Damn i wonder what will happen to the anime since this chapter was 230 in the manga and the manga is 258 now. That means the anime 13-15 eps after manga,what will they do when the anime catches up to the manga and it will very soon. Will it become like HXH?

I just hope they keep the manga coming,i can live without the anime but not without the manga.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I just thought naruto and sasukes face drawing changed. Maybe I just immagined it.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

True Necro... the 'drawings' were awfully worser than usual.
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Kenshink
imanewbie

Post by Kenshink »

I thought it looked betetr, like when they get punched in the face and when they were moving fast, I really life the motion techniqures they used, they seemed to work very well to me.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, they were drawn differently. Like Kenshink said, it was to relate intense motion. It shouldn't be that hard to understand. As for the anime, once it catches up to the manga, I'm sure we'll get lots of horrible filler *sigh*.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Won't necessary be bad fillers though if they will fill it up with an interesting subject, can say here though ;p
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

I thought the movie sucked... It was just boring, and that hoe bag princess should have been cut down. What a bitch.

As for the latest episode (133), I thought it was alright.. but was I the only one who noticed how shitty the artwork was in that ep? The animation in the battles was cool and all but the art in general was just bad.
All the eyes were oddly shaped (for Naruto), the proportions were off and they made CS Lv2 Sasuke look heaps shit. He looked WAY better in the manga. Now he looks like a beast boy with lipstick and a bad hair day.. But I guess thats just the way Orochimaru likes em.. XD
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

That's what I meant from the beginning.
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

*checks*

Oh, I see.
Well I noticed it also. It wasn't just the motion.. It all just looked wierd. A step down from Naruto's perfected style.
Why would they do that.. meh, the preview for the next ep shows that it seems to have gone back to normal.

And that sports thing (10 mins = 100meg wtf?!)
It was fucking shit
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Now with Episode 234 you can see the first one handed rasengan.
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

As there has been a discussion on animation quality/style changes in Naruto, I wanted to link to an informative and detailed post from another forum:

http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php?t=3125

scroll down for MSG Johnny's post... I guess this is the reason behind the obvious difference between ep 132 and 133.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Man, 134 was pretty cool. One handed Super Kyubi Chakra Rasengan vs. Level 2 Orochi Seal Chidori. The results of those two things colliding was pretty cool too. Man, and what was up with those, um, wings? Heh, looked like Sasuke had freaky hands coming out of his back, cool shit.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

There was one thing in the anime I would have never expected. I think Sasuke stated that he wants to get power his own way clearer than he did in the manga or am I wrong?
SilentSnake
imanewbie

Post by SilentSnake »

I didn't really see any difference, I think he said something similar to that or at least something meaning the same thing, but I think they DID add the flashback when sasuke's father says "just as expected of my child... don't follow itachi's path" and imho it did make it clearer.

btw. I don't know if it was mentioned earlier, but seeing Sasuke puke when he "killed" naruto made me think of Berserk, it was a nice thing to add to the anime ;)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hm, the scene seemed the same to me. I understood what Sasuke meant in both just fine.