::Naruto:: Latest Episode 140

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

After the next episode the Gaiden should be starting.
Or they'll just skip it and they will soon catch up with the Manga.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Nah dude, the filler is coming. This is why I'm going to start reading the manga. We've probably got a month or two of filler to look forward too. Hopefully it's decent filler to keep us moderately entertained, while we read the manga and wait for the new episodes to actually begin.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Necromancer wrote:After the next episode the Gaiden should be starting.
Or they'll just skip it and they will soon catch up with the Manga.
the gaiden wont start for a few more months. theyre gonna put a filler so the manga can go ahead again. the gaiden will prolly be like 3 episodes or so. then after the fans are pleased theyll prolly have another filler for a few months for the manga to go ahead again. my guess is that the first filler will be about jiraiya finding material for the ultimate new ichi ichi novel in the series. then the next one will prolly be the search for how gai came up with his hairdo
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Nah it's gonna be a so called S-class mission! Yeah right!

Thats what I dislike about Naruto. They set up rules that genins are "supposed and should focus" on easy missions like baby-sitting and stuf and then they get him into a s-class mission? :-o

oh well :]
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Yeah, well, they nearly got killed in their last mission which can easily be classified as S-class, so what do they need to cheer them up? Why, another S-rank mission of course!
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

They explained it there. After the fight with the Sand they lost many Ninja and all the greater Ninja are on other missions. They had just them left.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Jiraiya the old pervert again. But I like all his jutsu especially the spike hair jutsus. That poor guy that had to feel his full rasengan.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Bah you can really tell it's a filler when they aren't acting as they should do, It's just stupid ;)
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yes, yes it is.
MistaCloudStrife
imanewbie

Post by MistaCloudStrife »

Fillers suck.

I wanna see the animated version of how Kakashi got his eye.

But I guess having seen something in the anime that isnt in the manga is pretty refreshing... Knowing whats gonna happen gets boring.
No signature as of yet. But look forward to it. o.O LOL!
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Whoa that one was weird as hell ;p

didn't feel like naruto at all
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Argh! 140 was horrible! First that earth user was a dude, then he was a chick, and then they were calling him a guy again. The characters seem off, and the part with the heart was weird. I hate filler.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Seriously, who writes this shit? And why is everyone dressed up as Orochimaru and Kabuto?
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

At the end they will tell us that the real Orochimaru has long time ago died and it's just Kabuto dressed as him.
kain26
imanewbie

Post by kain26 »

there will be another four stuffed episodes, If anyone want to see the notice, there is a spanish page http://www.anbuarchives.com, get luck!
I will do a little..., someday
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

i stopped watching the anime a long long time ago. I prefer the manga
masterei
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

Post by masterei »

I can't believe what th anime guys've done with the fillers as of late. I mean it's one thing to create episodes with mundane stuff or even have the characters do some out-of-character stuff, but you're in a whole nother ball game when you begin pussyfying the main characters.

They've gone way over the edge by having run-of-the-mill made-up P-o-S filler characters basically beating up the main characters, especially when the main char.s are supposed to be uber-legendary class.

Fuuma clan = cheap instant-ko bitches. And the new guys from the following filler episodes are simply put retarded.
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
M's blog: http://guugul.blogspot.com/
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I know this thread's been dead, but I had to necro it to inform some of you without the blessings of cable what Viz had done to Naruto with the dubbing. Behold the horrors, and prepare to deafen yourself with your screams and shrieks. Some of you may just giggle even.

WARNING: This video may be disturbing to some viewers, may induce traumatic effects, etc.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/ ... index.html

Doesn't Naruto sound like a whiny little bitch like Ash from Pokemon?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

This is a definite download just for teh laffs.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

I have seen the dub and its NOT that that bad, and I personally don't mind the filler that has been being shown, maybe i Am biased cause it has one of my favorite characters in it hinata doing a mission and there isn't enough of her usually so, EH.

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

From that little scene I saw, I thought it was hilarious, but in a bad way.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

No, don't fool yourself, the dub is horrible. Yes, the One Piece dub is worse, but that doesn't make this crap good. I mean, Naruto sounds like a little girl...that's lame. As for the current filler arc, it's not bad...for filler. I mean, the last two filler arcs were disgusting, so at least it's better than that. However, ultimately, it's still filler. ;)