souichiro gets the demon sword

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

caktus
notanewb

souichiro gets the demon sword

Post by caktus »

is that gonna happen i really do hope so :)
acibon
zokie
Mastered PM

Post by zokie »

caktus wrote:is that gonna happen i really do hope so :)
i wouldn't think so no... not untill like at the absolute end, he'd be to overpowered
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
(i just could't resist)
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I still think people like Mistoumi and Masataka are stronger than Souchiro
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Kenshink
imanewbie

Post by Kenshink »

I hope Mitsuomi and Masataka can still whoop Souichiro's ass, I like people who work hard and train for their strength better than people who are just born with Demon powers and crap..
Digital Masta
imanewbie

Post by Digital Masta »

And I hope Bob becomes the most powerful fighter in EXISTANCE!
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Kenshink wrote:I hope Mitsuomi and Masataka can still whoop Souichiro's ass, I like people who work hard and train for their strength better than people who are just born with Demon powers and crap..
*cough*sasuke is a hippy*cough*so is neji*cough*

Yeah Mitsumi needs more cred. He's whooping ass with a bad heart and tight body fitting clothes.

Demon sword would be cool but does Soichirou really know how to use a sword properly? I mean with good skill not just swing it, unless he mimics someones sword skill like Aya or Maya's.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

..If he uses the Dragons eye i think he should be able to use it well. But why did you bring Naruto into this?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Bajiquan
imanewbie

Post by Bajiquan »

I don't think that this will happen, after all Souichiro is just a brawler who preferes to fight bare handed and not with weapons.
As well regarding his power he is a demon exorcist thats something different than the dragon eyes. Those dragon eyes is a power the Natsume family inherited. His family possess the dragon fist. Well they are able feed on other dragons, so until he "eats" Aya's dragon, he won't be able to use the dragon eyes.
caktus
notanewb

Post by caktus »

mitsuomi and masataka are not just hardworking they have their own crazy power mitsuomi got a bit of the dragons power while masataka can go crazy like a ghost
acibon