Fan Art

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Ill posts some stuff. But does it have to be strictly fan art. Cant it be any kind of art you did?
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Whatever you want. I've started the thread already, Buzkashi's commitment to this was all I needed. And let's leave this one for the Berserk stuff.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, a seperate Fan Art thread was a good idea. By the way, by anime art, I mean the detailed stuff, like Berserk. I like art that is very detailed, but I still appreciate the anime style, when it's added to it, you know.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Don't worry Starnum, you replied while I was typing my post. It wasn't aimed towards you in particular.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

In particular? Oh, go live in your bucket! :P
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I know... I live in a giant bucket now, whatever that means...

I fear the day when I'll enter Buzkashi realm...
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

*walks into the room slowly*....Yooou Raang?....
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I will defeat you Buz...

You'll see...
Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Post by Kêthêrîc »

here is some of my old stuff from when i used to sketch a bit regularly.

first anime drawing

here is kind of a crappy one done in blue pen, but i liked it because of the shading on the guys clothing. I like challenging myself to shade with weird things

and here is a sketch of an ex girlfriend from me, but i made her all ugly and shit because i wanted a weird vibe to it.

and yeah femto, i agree the anatomy on the caska sketch will need some fixing up on the head. i know it is slightly off, and that the ear in the ideal person begins at the center of the eye and ends at the base of the nose. anime styles of drawing are just weird. the eyes are usually huge, the nose is small and the mouth is non existent. at least muiras style of anime is closer to real than most of them.

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Well, Miura's style is different because he mostly stays away from what the rest of Japan is doing. His stuff seems to have a lot of american influence in it, and it's so much better because of it.

BTW, we have a separate thread to post this stuff in now. This thread is for Berserk Fan Art only.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Heh, when I saw Ketheric's drawings, I thought they were zombies or something. :P

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
kjutte
imanewbie

Post by kjutte »

Buzkashi wrote:Image

im just a begining artist so keep flames to a mininal.
Looks quite original. Very nice :D
Femto wrote:
Buzkashi wrote:YES femto is here(this fool is godly at drawing)

now If whitey comes we can have some art wars.

Aye femto ever finish that femto picture.??
Thanks for the compliments Buzkashi, but I am sadly waaay below godly, there's still a ton of areas where I need to improve...

And I haven't started Femto yet, but I might just start tonight, it about time I think. Anyway, here is that Void drawing I posted in the old thread, which I think is the best original Berserk piece I've done... Comments and criticisms are always welcome..

Mesmerizing...
kjutte
imanewbie

Post by kjutte »

OH MY FUCKING GOD!
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

oooooohhh NICE!!!

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Kjutte: Actually that was a pic that was in the manga. However I'm still very much a beginner so I dont have proportions, and what not, down yet. So when i draw something i have to see a picture of it.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Same here buz, I need a picture as reference as well. By the way, how do I go about posting pics on here?? Sorry if this has been asked before...
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I'd say photobucket is your best bet. Just register there (it's free), and once you upload your stuff, just copy line that says "IMG" underdeath the picture in your accound and paste it here. That's the URL of the picture between the respective HTML tags.

[shameless plug]Also, if you like to draw, stop by our Offical Art/Fan Art Thread and post some of your stuff.[/shameless plug]
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Femto your Void picture is just amazing. Probably the best peice of fan art I have seen for berserk.

Buz yours is actually quite good too.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Have to give credit where credit is due, Femto all of the fan art you have posted on here is just incredible.
God, if I could get this scanner to work, I will show off some of my sub par work.
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Yes the bucket rocks. Listen to Femto, I just signed up their because I just learned how to post pictures. (hangs head in shame, my noobery will never end) It's a nice place to store all your random pictures or in your case I guess actual art.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Yes, the Bucket does rock. I got that all squared away, I just need to get the scanner squared away. It is old, so it is giving me trouble.

Well hopefully I will get it running some time soon. And I can post what little fan art I have done.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Heh at least you have a scanner. I have to use my digital camera.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

God, why didn't I think of that!! I could use my camera.....
My scanner I think is a lost cause.
Laurel
imanewbie

Post by Laurel »

WOw, i thought there would be more people who liked to draw here, or just more fanart, but i guess not everyone that likes anime manga draws... but aftter seeing other people's art, i've been inspired to draw something Berserk and put it up. Itll probably be hard cause i cant draw men... but soon... so like wait for them? :? I posted this because Femto was all upset cause there was barely any other drawings put up. :D im sso exited im gonna go draw right now! :?
Life is but a dream
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Cool lets see what you got.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.