::Hajime no ippo::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Fear
imanewbie

Post by Fear »

The page with the *evil*guy having his fist half way down the throat of some punk had me fired up, just think how badly ippo will beat him up for doing sh*t like that.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea ippo will royally fuck his shit up. I want to see ippo fight that world champ. Maybe hell wear date's trunks or something.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Easy Buz Ippo has evolv alot more before he can become like Takamura and crush people.

He is a soft champion that nobody is afraid of right now.

I hope that he makes all the challengers regret for looking down on him when he evolvs soon:D
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

So anyone hear anything about the new Vol. yet, since i noticed that snoops site was down again :(
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Snoopy site is down so often thats probably why they are so slow with Ippo.

Man we can only hope another Ippo fans will start translating Ippo since snoopy cant even keep thier site online.....
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

I don't know what the real problem is but one thing is obvious; they are so behind. They're at vol 52 but HnI vol 74 chapters are out in Japan. Maybe they don't care about Ippo anymore...
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

RedEyes wrote: Maybe they don't care about Ippo anymore...
Dont say such horrible things :(
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

The thing is that they know that we will wait for them since there is no other group doing Ippo so they can do whatever,realese HNI whenever they want.

Which is a shame since Ippo is too good to be treated like this.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

i agree, they really should kick it into gear, HNI is one of my favorite mangas and i really want it to get pushed into faster releases
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Doesnt fusion gt at spectrum nexus do some work with them. Maybe someone should talk to him?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

OMG!! New Ippo is finaly out,i'm so glad :D
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Buzkashi wrote:Doesnt fusion gt at spectrum nexus do some work with them. Maybe someone should talk to him?
I could try. I am the one who has been providing the spectrum nexus of the latest Gantz volumes/chapters. Not that I like HnI. But Snoopy Cool translates alot of mangas ... I think.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

SC does translate several mangas, but he likes to disappear from time to time, and re-emerges from his slumber with a gallon of releases.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Better that way, to read all of them in a row.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

AHHHH nice chapters. Just wish they could come out with another 10 volume release or something. Just these three chapters made me very excited.
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

The new editor of HNI said in the rant in the latest chap that they will be slow as usuall for now but that they will pick up the speed soon. I hope soon means very soon. Ippo doesnt deserve to be treated like this.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

i strongly agree with u..i'm getting excited that its finally moving again, cant wait too see the next fight
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

s/o told me they usually release a load of volumes around Xmas!!!! :D

nice Xmas gift, huh. lol
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

They did that last Christmas and knowing that gives me alot of hope .

I don't celebrate Xmas,but i expect 10 vols of Ippo under the three like last Xmas :D
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Was in Februari they came out with the big kickass release ;P
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah but they were suppose realese them at xmas according to thier site.
fusiongt
imanewbie

Post by fusiongt »

We are working slow.

We'll be done with Volume 73 for this next Christmas' release. You've waited 6+ months for Vol 52, I think you can wait 3 more months for 21 volumes.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

If I was a woman, I would ask you to have my babies.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

fusiongt wrote:We are working slow.

We'll be done with Volume 73 for this next Christmas' release. You've waited 6+ months for Vol 52, I think you can wait 3 more months for 21 volumes.

Your guys are my heroes specially since without you guys i would never be able to read Ippo who is my fav manga.

21 vols are is so much that i cant even imagine :)
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

fusiongt wrote:We are working slow.

FUSION GT FOR THE WINNN!!!

The reason I watched all my favorite mangas including berserk is all thanks to this man right here. And yes same thing eldo said..