::Hajime no ippo::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yep one of those bastard that thinks Ippo is the champion just cause of the demsey roll, i cant wait to see when he realize that Ippo har other things than demsey roll:)
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I want Ippo to give up the Japanese titles and go after the world. Then in his World Title Match he can weare Eiji's Trunks. That would be tite.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah but he cant go for the world until he starts winning easy in japan. As his coach have said the champions shouldnt get so much damage as Ippo does. So he would be crushed in the world if he went now.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

all i know is i want Vol 52 to come out!!!
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

When is it comming out?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Snoopy was working on it a while but then his site goes down again and he said something about spring break then he will realese Ippo vol 52.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

so anyone know when the new volume is out...driving me nuts
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

The snoopycool site is up agian so you can see for yourself when Ippo is out.

http://www.snoopycool.com
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

ARGGG ME NEEDS IPP VOLUME 52!!! :evil:
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

they just relased 10 volumes less then a month ago, so the next few wont be for awhile.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Actually as i said they have already done vol 52 it just that they havent realesed yet. The last update in thier says that in next update that Ippo will be out,they even have a preview on it.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Libaax wrote:Actually as i said they have already done vol 52 it just that they havent realesed yet. The last update in thier says that in next update that Ippo will be out,they even have a preview on it.
my bad...
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Volume 52 is out by snoopycool..........................................................
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Cool, thanks for the news, AbsoluteZero.

Neverwhere's gonna to be seriously raped over...

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Heh i didnt know you read Ippo and neverwhere wont get raped cause snoopycool has a bt link to it ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I didn't really, I have read it before in Jump style magazines, just haven't gotten used to it. It really sucks when you miss a chapter and don't know WTF's going on.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Ah ok make sure you dont miss out on this great manga.

I'm gonna go and read the last chapter of vol 51 before i read vol 52 cause it was long time since i read it.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Man that guy was wikked he really looked evil heheheeh
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

Thanks for the news AbsoluteZero.

I really hope that they release 10 volumes altogether as they did last time :) That would be just great...
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Here's a direct link for the release:

Hajime No Ippo Volume 52

::Note:: This link will expire in 5 days, so better get the downloading done before that time.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

isse-pisse-päron-pung wrote:Man that guy was wikked he really looked evil heheheeh

I love that he is so evil cause he makes Ippo so angry and Ippo will hopefully beat him to a pulp :D

Didn't the last pic when Ippo said that he would evolve the Dempsey to beat modern boxer,made you exited?

It made me drool :)

My fav thing about Ippo is when he train for a new move,its cool like when he first made up the Dempsey.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Indeed I wonder what it will be though ;] by the way wasn't this volume a little bit short? =/
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Its was only half of the volume cause Ippo is always 10 chap in a volume,also if it the vol was only 5 chaps snoopycool would have mentioned that.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Ah ok perhaps the topic should be changed then ;) Cause I thought it was the whole realease since topic said so : -o
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

The topic doesnt always tell the truth ;)