::Hajime no ippo::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Ippo is officially released in snoopycool's irc.

#snoopycool @ irc.irchighway.net
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Damn i cant get the registering code to that damn channel!!
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
teo
Found the Edit button

Post by teo »

can someone tell me what volume is after the anime?? (exclude the movie i still havent watch it)
Bajiquan
imanewbie

Post by Bajiquan »

the anime covered it up to volume 30 and the two OVA's take it up to the midddle of volume 35
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I was planning on reading a vol a day of vols 41-51 but i couldnt stop myself cause its too good to stop reading so now i have only 50-51 left now. Im gonna enjoy them slow;)
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Dtortot wrote:You guys could always use:
https://s22.yousendit.com/

Up to one gig, directly to your Email, so if you guys have a gmail account, maybe for once, you can fill it up!
Damn it man, I wish i had known bout tha be4. I woulda saved so much of my mangas. Now i have no manga cause i reformated my shit. damn.....

*sigh*
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

is volume 52 really out, or is it just a mistake on the topic's name??
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It must be out if the topic name is changed to 52 but the snoopycool site is down so we cant download 52.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Vol 52 isnt out!!!

Dont do play wiht us man...
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

you're the one who said so :P , I was just asking about it!! :roll:
lol
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I was talking to AbsoluteZero cause it he that change the topic to the latest realese and 52 isnt out. I was jumping with joy before i saw in snoopycool channel that 52 wasnt out yet.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

What volume was it that Takamura won the world title?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

40 something i would geuss vol 45 or some vols before.

Why do you ask? Cause if you read all the vols that is out eventually you will see his world match.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

http://www.makenshi.com/
NOOOOOO all the files are lost :cry:
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

anyone got any other sites...i'm on volume 13 and i wanna finish the fight...this sux haha
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I have the vols you are looking for if you have gmail i can send them to you by yousendit.com or if you have aim i can send them trough there also.

If you know your way in irc then you can find in channels like #[Evil_Genius],#ckmoney both are in irchighway
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Pergatory wrote:http://www.makenshi.com/
NOOOOOO all the files are lost :cry:

NOOOOOOOOOOO what am I to do now...*turns to Libaax* Hey there good friend.

:)
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Hehe :lol:

Add me aim so i can send to you trough aim or send me you gmail adress then i will hook you with every vol you need.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

YES ITS BACK....i'm so happy :lol:
Hakeem_2000@hotmail.com
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Eh what are you doing with my mail adress?
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

got it from pm...sorry
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

No problem i figured you made a mistake.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

hey what fight if ur signature from?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Its a fight from vol 53...

Its Ippo and a guy you will se in vol 52.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

is it sawamura?