::Hajime no ippo::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Which man? Fusion?
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
AznKether
imanewbie

Post by AznKether »

fusiongt wrote:We are working slow.

We'll be done with Volume 73 for this next Christmas' release. You've waited 6+ months for Vol 52, I think you can wait 3 more months for 21 volumes.
They have me by the balls :(
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

chapters 471 and 472 are out!!!!!! :D

http://www.manga.baka-updates.com/groups.html?id=499
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Oh Happy day :D *keeps singing*

Thanks for the heads up i didnt know about this!!
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

I can't stand the teasing anymore
:stupid:
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

snoopycool also has there versions out

http://www.manga.baka-updates.com/groups.html?id=74
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Score! I can't wait to get home so I can download the new chapters.

**Update**

Yes, Sendo is the man. I bet he could take Sawamura...not that it wouldn't be an amazing fight. I hope Ippo puts that punk in his place.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

After having been the only one that have been really close to taking down Ippo i dont have a doubt that Sendou would take down Sawamura.

I like what this other group is doing making snoopycool to wake up and even if they dont alteast we have another group doing this.

Its about time the best manga out there got two groups doing it!!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, I'm thinking about doing it too. All I need is someone to do trans. My best friend said he might do it, and if not, I was thinking of asking Mystic. Sendo is my favorite character. I hope he takes the belt back once Ippo moves up to a better belt, like the OPBF or something.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

That would rock,you could even host in EG or something. I hope your friend or Mystic helps you.

Sendou is awesome character i would really like it if he got more air time.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

But starnum if your planing on doiing it, you might as well wait till after Christmas and Snoopys 21 volume release.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

They talked bs cause that wont happen. They said they would realese 21 vols BEFORE dec. What are they gonna do,realese 21 vols at the same time.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

It may happen, fusionGT isn't the type of person to talk BS. I don't mind if it doesn't deliver, but they did release a shitload of releases last Christmas, let me remind you.

To be honest, I think it was rather fast of SC to release the two chapters. It's like they already have it done beforehand.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah i remember thier realese last christmas but he said they would realese before christmas not at christmas like last year.

Honestly i dont care when they realese now that there is this another group, i wont wait for SC even though thier qaulity are alittle better.
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

Eldo wrote: It's like they already have it done beforehand.
Obviously, they did! and I bet that the rest of the 21 volumes are ready too.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Buzkashi wrote:But starnum if your planing on doiing it, you might as well wait till after Christmas and Snoopys 21 volume release.
Well, I don't plan on competing with them. I'll just work on it until they make their release. Then, I'll be ecstatic about their huge release, read it all, and then just pick up where they leave off. That is, if I can get someone to do trans for me. I've spoken to both Mystic and my friend, and now I'm just waiting for one of them to send me a script. So, we'll see...
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

man i cant wait, i love this manga sooo muhc i hope someone keeps it going.....ps eldo whats are ur avatars of, its been bugging me a while?
FreakAttack
imanewbie

where to download new manga

Post by FreakAttack »

hi guys, im new to this site and i would luv it if you guys can tell me where to dl the newest Hajime No Ippo manga 1-72???? most i want 52-72!!!!
if you know please PSM me or EMail me at mtse550@yahoo.com the email of the site.... plz and thx
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Asking for something is never a good way to introduce yourself, and we don't take too kindly to it around here.

You can get it all from #lurk on IRC, however, it's only been translated up to volume 52. That's about the best answer you're going to get, so please don't persist on the matter.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Re: where to download new manga

Post by Eldo »

FreakAttack wrote:hi guys, im new to this site and i would luv it if you guys can tell me where to dl the newest Hajime No Ippo manga 1-72???? most i want 52-72!!!!
if you know please PSM me or EMail me at mtse550@yahoo.com the email of the site.... plz and thx
No.

Google.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Re: where to download new manga

Post by Starnum »

FreakAttack wrote:hi guys, im new to this site and i would luv it if you guys can tell me where to dl the newest Hajime No Ippo manga 1-72???? most i want 52-72!!!!
Playstation Magazine?
Bajiquan
imanewbie

Post by Bajiquan »

Snoopycool released volume 53 grab while it's hot :D
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Sweet! I'm totally going to have to download these.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

i am so happy that these are finally coming out...this is one of the best mangas...and right now its getting sooo good