Lost Direct Manga Site.

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Exizil
notanewb

Lost Direct Manga Site.

Post by Exizil »

Well, this was kinda hidden deep in some thread in this section, but I wanted to post the question out in the open.

Before the forum move, in the "Berserk ch249" thread, there was a conversation about what to read while waiting for Berserk 250. Someone sugested Bleach, which I was excited about and wanted to ready. Many people asked where they could get it. Someone posted a link to "mangascans.net" or something like that. I bookmarked it, and downloaded the whole damn serries from the massive direct download manga site. Of course, now after a format, I don't have the link or the bookmark. Does anyone remember the site that I'm speeking of?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I dont know about the site you are talking about cause there is alot of sites like that.

Are you looking for the site or a manga in that site?
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I don't know man, I get my Bleach from our beloved EG. ;)
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Maybe you mean this site http://directmanga.com/
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Exizil
notanewb

Post by Exizil »

Libaax wrote:Maybe you mean this site http://directmanga.com/
Yes, yes. This is it. Thanks you so much. I'll translate some more of the Berserk site to repay you.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I just guessed and im glad that i could help :D

No need to repay me but i wont say no berserk trans :wink: